This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We do not need competition, but profitable partnership"
The main indicators of the development of the economy of Yakutia give a good chance for investors to look positively towards the region
- The turn towards Asia, we just started. We are going and are already cooperating with China, Korea, JapanHer, India. We establish relations with Singaporerum and vietnam. Spring waitingThe visit of the Consul General of Mongolia. We also plan withgovernment visits.
In the middle of March we will visit the Republic of Korea. Their delegation will come to our conference on renewable energyke in june. Korea hosts investment fair in October, And we will also be there. Koreans are interested to cooperate with Yakutia in the field of biotechnologyTh, health, tourism development. Us Of course, they are primarily interested in investments. Here we work as a team with the Investment Promotion Agency.... They are engaged in "upakoin a number of projects, and we establish partnerships, coordinate the activities of the parties.
This year the presentation of the investment potential of Yakutia in Japan, Visit to the Russian-Asian Energy Summit in Singapore, participation in a large event of Russian financial institutions And China in Beijing, well, the traditional Russian-Chinese EXPO in Harbin. That is, we are oldWe are trying to find different ways of establishing partnerships. In this list we now include Turkey.
- The heads of the company "Alpha Engineering and Construction" first came to Yakuti in FebruaryYu to study the market and in the long run to receive orders for a builderA number of objects of any size - from kindergartens to high power hydroelectric power plants. They were not afraid of Moroz, although they don’t have practical experience of building on permafrost as such.
- It turns out, if the Yakut builders do not stand the competition, they will remain without work?
- Vladimir Nikolayevich, among the main events of last year would beLo many different of events: the delegation of Yakutia participated in the forums and in Sochi, and in Moscow, and in Dubai, and in Tokiabout. Please highlight a number of landmark events last year.
- First of all, it is worth highlighting the Olympic Games, where our Republic is responsibleLa for Exposition of the Far Eastern Federal District. The presentation was held at a very high level.
This, of course, Crimea, with which we signed an agreement on cooperation, where the main direction is the mutual exchange of goods and services.
Next, I would note participation in a large investment forum in Dubai, On the basis of which a long-term agreement was reachedty. ALROSA opened its representative office there. Negotiations are now underway with the basalt factory. This year, we were again invited to Dubai for another forum.
At the first Russian-Chinese EXPO, a protocol was signed with the Zhoda company, which intends to build three residential areas in Yakutsk. Now it all depends on how you gokt will pass all the stages of pre-training and expertise of construction. If everything is favorable, then, according to the optimistic forecasts of the Chinese side, the construction will take six years.
Of course, trip of our delegation to Iceland to the "Arctic Circle" and presentation Investment potential of the republic in the embassy of the People's Republic of China, where five agreements of various levels were signed. These were basically framework agreements, which require further developmente.
- In late January, you met with the director of a Japanese company. Komatsu, which is going to open in Yakutia the fifth warehouse of spare parts for its equipment in Russia. Is there a need for this?
- Certainly. Komatsu has long established itself as a reliable technique suitable for the extreme conditions of Yakutia. Even gold miners in Oymyakon work here. At the same time, the main problem of equipment operation is the lack of consumables, spare parts and components. If something breaks down, then the goods have to wait for several weeks, and the equipment is idle. Of course, it is impossible to build a full warehouse of spare parts in Yakutia - this is 75 thousand items. Now a company representative works with all enterprises, find outWhat parts are required first of all, and already after, approximately by the autumn, a warehouse will be built. In addition, the company invited the casegroup (operators, mechanics, 10 people in total) at their expense undergo training at the Training Center at the plant in Yaroslavl for even more efficient operation of Komatsu equipment in Yakutia.
- I asked the same question to the representatives of the Turkish company. Say, why did you choose Yakutia from all the Far Eastern regions - you decided to climb so far. According to them, the whole point is in marketing, which revealed that the region has a fairly stable economic situation in all respects. This general assessment, the main indicators of the republic's economic development give a fairly good chance for investors to look positively in our direction.
- I can't help but ask a question about the Zarechye PSEDA, 20 km from the Nizhny Bestyakh settlement, where Global Steel Holdings, Ltd (India) expects to build a plant for the production of liquefied natural gas (LNG), methanol and urea. The project is criticized by experts who believe that the construction will harm the environment and public health. How do you feel about the current situation?
We understand the concerns of the population about possible damage to the environment and public health. But the production cycle will be absolutely closed and there will be practically no emissions. However, it is necessary to pass all examinations - both ecological and ethnological (we are the only constituent entity of the Russian Federation that also looks at this or that construction from the point of view of indigenous peoples), and public hearings.
We will continue to carry out the activities prescribed by the comprehensive program of socio-economic development arNorthern and northern territories. So, recently I returned from Zhigansk region, where we agreed to take the reindeer herders to Lapland to exchange experiences. The initiative is carried out within the framework of the Finnish program for the support of indigenous minorities of the north "Snowchange", headed by Dr. Tero Mustonen. Reindeer herders were taken to different countries - Australia, New Zealandi, Finland, USA (Alaska) - to large international phoRooms where they were not just sitting, but speaking at round tables, participated through translators in the brainstorming, and already later themselves offered projects.
In Zhigansky district we are directly told thatLodges do not want to go into reindeer breeding. In 2013 year in the area was 5 thousand 700 deer, by the end of last year there were 4 youSachi. In Norway, another problem: young people want to work inlazy breeding, but there are no places - there are not enough pastures and reindeer. We have the Union of Reindeer Herders of Russia, the Association “Reindeer Herders of the World”, the International Institute of Reindeer Husbandry and the Nizhnekolymsk College of the Peoples of the North is its member, therefore such international cooperation will contribute to the return of the prestige of the profession.
- How do you think, is it logical to announce the Year of Entrepreneurship in Yakutia in times of crisis?