This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We have done a rough job - the fruits are approaching"
Outgoing deputy chairman of the Khabarovsk government Dmitry Volkov on Komsomolsk-on-Amur
In November 2016, in the structure of the Khabarovsk Krai authorities, the post of Deputy Prime Minister on issues of integrated development of the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur, on the eve of the declared "city of presidential attention", appeared. The newly established post was taken by a native of the construction business Dmitry Volkov, who coordinated the activities of three levels of government - federal, regional and local - to implement the government's long-term development plan for Komsomolsk-on-Amur. 2 July this year, Mr. Volkov went on leave with subsequent dismissal. EastRussia asked the official for parting, what he did and what did not.
- I can not say yet - not because I do not want to, but because there are several more options that are being discussed.
- That is while "just on vacation"?
- Leave for that and you need. Plus, of course, there was a certain fatigue - you need to rest. There are many personal matters that need to be worked out, so it will be, as they say, rest "with a hoe in hand."
- But the new work will be connected with the Far East?
- I really hope for it - I like the Far East. I have sunk in the heart of Khabarovsk and "slew" his Komsomolsk-on-Amur, and I really want to continue.
- Made it satisfied?
- Never in my life was satisfied with the done in full. There are, of course, results to be proud of. But there is something that has just begun, and you can still work out its implementation - but I think that all the colleagues will finish it, because we discussed this much. Now, for these two years, we, to be honest, have done a rough job. Now the plan begins to give the first fruits: the first objects are handed over, but many are not yet visible. The construction of the main facilities has not yet begun - digging trenches will begin in two or three months. So 2018-2019 years will be a time when the residents of the city will feel the real, practical effect to the full. The business around this will start to develop, the construction sector of the city is being restored.
- But something does not work out?
- From what has not been achieved, it is, for example, the creation of a system for working with budgetary investments in the "single customer" type: now 12 works for such projects under the Komsomolsk-on-Amur development plan.
- What do you think, why did not it happen with the "single customer"?
- This question, as you understand, is ambiguous. There was a discussion, and it continues. Argument "for" - we must concentrate all competent people, who in the Khabarovsk Territory, like in any region, do not have an infinite number to realize major projects. The volume and complexity of projects is growing. The main argument "against" - a certain management structure has already taken shape, it will need to be changed, and this is always a transition, inevitably accompanied by a loss of control. Now customers on the objects of the plan are "tied" to either property or to industries - it is more convenient to manage one's own. In this balance. My point of view is that a single customer is needed, otherwise large projects are difficult to manage.
- It is logical, then, to ask, did you generally have the authority and resources to carry out the assigned tasks?
- Incorrect question. People at the level of deputy chairman of the regional government are not the same children in the kindergarten. They are recruited so that they can organize it accordingly. I would not fall into the sin of criticism.
- Okay, and the system of coordinating the execution of the long-term plan after the post of the supervising deputy chairman "together with you" will be transformed?
- It is already transforming. The long-term plan continues to evolve and spawned several directions. In particular, the development of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur industry is the basis of the first section of the plan. He gave birth to a departmental project - our proposal on this issue was supported, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia "got infected" with this idea. So the important question was solved - we could not "drag in" this agency for a long time to work on the long-term plan. From the region the project is supervised by the Ministry of Industry and Transport: a separate structure has been created, the post of first deputy minister has been introduced. They are quite successfully coping with this. As for budget investments, a comprehensive plan for the development of Khabarovsk Krai's "growth points" has appeared, and in fact it covers the long-term development plan for Komsomolsk-on-Amur: if simplified, this is a complex plan plus a couple of facilities. He is in charge of the Ministry of Economics. This is how the control scheme was built up, which is quite logical - it is performed by the one who must execute, but supervise all the mintrans or minec.
The long-term plan for the integrated social and economic development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur includes 33 organizational arrangements and the construction of 27 infrastructure facilities. The implementation period of the document is up to 2025 year. The total amount of financing is 62,9 billion rubles, including 49,3 billion rubles - federal budget funds. In 2016, 1,57 billion rubles were raised to implement the plan, of which 491,1 million rubles. from the federal budget. Financing for construction and installation works was provided 7 objects from 27. In 2017, the implementation of the plan spent 4,95 billion rubles. (3,16 billion rubles was given by the federal center). In 2018, the financing should be slightly more than 6,53 billion rubles. (4,78 billion rubles from them will be provided by the federal budget). To date, in terms of 65 objects, of which 62 is provided with financing for construction and installation works. In 2017, the construction of six facilities has been completed, in 2018, another 11 has to be commissioned.
- What useful will you take from Khabarovsk territory?
- I came to the region with a great knowledge of how everything happens at the federal level, but without a deep understanding of regional specifics. Not a bad idea, as I thought, about it - after all the last three years before the appointment, I traveled a lot around the regions, helping in the formation of a favorable investment climate. But the experience of working within the government of the subject - this is the most important of the obtained. It is priceless to be able to combine modern management technologies with established practice and an average level of competences. And secondly: my position for public administration is unique in that it was necessary to work at three levels of government, with the public and legislative bodies. The entire chain was managed to fit into the head, down to the details of the budget process, for example.
"Where can I use it?"
- Ideally, the long-term plan is correctly formed, the working scheme. But in the implementation of the scheme, I would have probably improved a lot, so that the effect would be greater.
- You are talking about the "idea", and what is it, the idea for Komsomolsk-on-Amur, so that every resident would reach? In the end, this city is what? Notorious "engineering capital of the Far East"?
- Komsomolsk-on-Amur is an industrial city, this is its main value, its purpose. In this he is all. This is its advantages and disadvantages. What we have to do there is simple things. When working with the industry, you need to make sure that salaries grow and an excessive number of jobs appear. In the field of culture, people should feel themselves fully. And create the necessary social facilities. I would not say that Komsomolsk-on-Amur needs some redefinition.
"So this is the" city where planes are made, "and that's the way it should stay?
- Where do planes, ships, smelt metal, where there is a wonderful ski resort and the largest of the railway junctions.
- Self-identification of Komsomol members, in other words, the implementation of the plan will not change? How at the domestic level to respond in one sentence: "I'm from ...". Where from? Not from the city "presidential attention"?
"I am from the largest industrial city in the Far East." All the time, while I was working here, I was represented on all levels as a man from Komsomolsk-on-Amur. And no one had a question about what it is. The face of the city to the external contour is perfectly understandable - this is an industrial city. We have the idea of adding to this a little more science, engineering and service. And for this, even the relevant tools are being worked out, for example, the so-called legal offshore to simplify certain spheres of regulation in Komsomolsk-on-Amur for the full implementation of projects, for example, unmanned vehicles. These tools are there, but this is not a redefinition of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Now it makes no sense to say this when concrete practical projects are being implemented. New public gardens appear in the city - that's what's important. Without such completely small changes, there will be no philosophical reconfiguration in the minds of the townspeople. The "myth" of the city can only be written when there are still a lot of cases being done.
- Do not you think that a much more significant effect for Komsomolsk-on-Amur will not be the emergence of new squares, but the presence of colossal projects of significance, such as the construction of a bridge on Sakhalin?
- Of course. But the other side of the same thought, about which we somehow spoke, is that it is necessary not only to engage in large projects, but also to "paint curbs." And they do not contradict each other, if you understand. Now work is under way to add to the long-term plan, it will be completed by autumn. This implies adding to the plan a certain number, maybe even smaller elements, but more visible to people. And other projects implemented in parallel with the long-term plan are aimed at the same. For example, the program "Comfortable urban environment" of the Ministry of Construction for repairing courtyards is also "quick wins", which greatly affect the mood of people.
- But if we go back to large infrastructure projects, why not try to "drag" them to Komsomolsk-on-Amur even more?
- Partially, I already talked about this. There are intentions to add new tools. And then, for example, it will be possible to bring the headquarters of Yandex to the city. Work on this is going on, and even after leaving the government of the Khabarovsk Territory, I do not think that I will stop doing such projects.