This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We are moving towards changing the opinion of Khabarovsk citizens:" we must leave ""
Governor Vyacheslav Shport about roads, sports and personnel for the Khabarovsk Territory
Photo: Valery Spillen / Press service of the Governor of Khabarovsk Territory
- Remained in the history of 2017 year. At the end of the year, all regions of the Far East presented all their achievements and competitive advantages at the event "Days of the Far East in Moscow". The Khabarovsk Territory had one of the most extensive and interesting stands. What region presented to the court of the capital's public?
- Almost everything that is produced or is being prepared for implementation on the territory of the Khabarovsk Territory, but with one caveat: these are projects aimed at social development. They showed, for example, a large model of the road. This is a bypass road around Khabarovsk - the largest project of the century, the first in the Far East. And this is not just an opportunity to bypass Khabarovsk, moving along the highway from Chita to Vladivostok. The road will enable transport by the shortest route to approach the Advanced Development Areas created in the Khabarovsk Territory. The project provides for five interchanges that will ensure this. Such transport accessibility will make possible good logistics, and hence a good sale of products manufactured in the region.
The second facility is a drama theater in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, commissioned as part of a long-term city development plan adopted at the initiative of President Vladimir Putin. The theater is sold out every day - it's impossible to get in. It is obvious how much he was needed. The next object is the third stage of the perinatal center under construction, which will allow for obstetrics in all cases, with various severe pathologies. We will have the most comprehensive perinatal center with the best range of competencies in the east of the country, and we are already helping neighboring regions - we are saving the lives of children. - In the field of sports, can the region be proud of something?
- At the end of January we will have the third ever world championship in bandy - bandy. The first championship is notable for the fact that the Russian team became the world champion. We are now preparing and, already having experience, using traditions, we will make the third championship beautiful and significant. This is a great trust, and a great responsibility of the region to the sports world community. But the region has already confirmed its status as a sports capital: we are holding national championships in sambo, judo, and boxing. The World Karate Championship was held, and even our Japanese friends, all five karate schools, said that it was not just a championship - a whole Olympics. For sporting events in the region there are two powerful arenas - "Erofei" and "Platinum-arena", sports palaces. We laid the foundation for the Sambo Palace in Khabarovsk. This is our contribution to the development of Russian wrestling, and we are not just building a palace - we are introducing sambo lessons in schools so that our children have the opportunity to develop from childhood, foster a sports spirit and sports will.
- Are there any big and interesting schools, like in other regions of the country, too?
- Sure. We are putting into operation a school in the Orekhovaya Sopka microdistrict - a modern, large one. It will make it possible to eliminate the “second shift” and build the whole process on a modern training base. We are building an engineering school in Komsomolsk-on-Amur - the first in the country that will train engineering personnel from school. In Komsomolsk-on-Amur, we opened the Quantorium children's technopark, joining the network created throughout the country. Thus, today we are actively working on a program that is of great social importance.
- Are these all just major projects?
- Not at all. There is a program for improving the urban environment: courtyards, roads ... The largest project is the "Safe roads", which we realized in the city of Khabarovsk, 57 kilometers of roads this year passed, and it is clear that the city is changing. Next year, we plan to double the number of kilometers of construction and repair of roads in the city of Khabarovsk, invest about 1,8 billion rubles in it. So in the capital of the Khabarovsk Territory there will be not only modern houses, but also new and renovated yards.
- What effect does this have?
- The development of social trends helps not just to improve the urban environment. Improves the quality of life, and thus the mood of our citizens. Thus, we are moving towards destroying this idea: "We must leave the Far East," "We must change our place of residence." We are doing everything today so that people from the center of Russia come to us, take free "Far Eastern hectares," business came to work in the territory of advanced development, creating new production. The social facilities that I mentioned will create comfortable living conditions for people in the Khabarovsk Territory.
- How are things going in the region with the execution of the "May decrees" of the president on the average level of salaries of state employees?
- As for school education, we are even slightly ahead of the salary today: it is slightly higher than the average for industry in the region. The average salary of teachers is 42 thousand rubles. Industry - 41 thousand rubles. It is clear that somewhere someone is dissatisfied, it is clear that there are imbalances somewhere in schools, I personally deal with these issues because, firstly, we must comply with the Presidential decrees. Secondly, we see that today teachers are our fulcrum in the upbringing of our children. A teacher is the person who not only gives the first child knowledge, but also a worldview, and from this the young citizens of our country develop an understanding for the future: to love the country - or not to love, to leave the region - or not to leave. Therefore, we consider the teacher's work extremely important and it should be paid accordingly with dignity. - And if you come to the Khabarovsk Territory? For example, from Ukraine come Russian-speaking citizens - will you help, will you take it?
- They come to us. When people arrived, victims of the hostilities in the Donbass, we provided a place for temporary residence, because people came without any documents at all, for obvious reasons. Then they helped and explained the possibilities of obtaining Russian citizenship to those who wanted it. Provided the opportunity to work. Employed all who wanted. At the same time, we began to build tenement houses with cheap rent. The bulk of people, having arrived from Donbass, having the opportunity to work in the coal industry, are employed in the region in a coal-mining monocity - Chegdomyn, where SUEK operates. The company, having hired a person, gives him service housing.
- In general, in the economy of the region, people are needed from the outside?
- We are building new enterprises within the framework of the Advanced Development Territories, the free port of Vladivostok. Several thousand new jobs are expected. And there are not enough qualified specialists. Of course, we are interested in them.
- TOP, free port - this is understandable. But, in general, the possibilitycomfortable conditions for business development, and hence the region’s economy today is usually measured by ratingof the ASI's investment climate. Khabarovsk Territory in the past year had a very good dynamics - rose in the ASI rating on the 33 point. Then there is the opportunity for growth, is it possible to enter the top 30 in the country?
- It is a difficult task to get into the top 30, which the country's leadership puts before us, the Far East. We understand that there are no vacant places in the first "thirty". And everyone who is already there is also striving higher. This is a lot of painstaking work, but I think the task is achievable: we know what needs to be done for this. Today we have already integrated into the rating system created by ASI. It seems to us that business understands us, we understand it too, we have created a special project office, which I head, we are dealing with all the issues that arise promptly. The road will be mastered by the walking one.