This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
We do our best to attract investors
Sergei Kachaev, Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East, told the EastRussia agency about how the Ministry of Regional Development implements the instructions of the President of the country
- Sergey Valerievich, what plans is the Ministry of the Eastern Development currently developing?
- The Ministry has developed a whole complex of fundamental laws and tools for the development of the macroregion. Among them, for example, the law on TORs, the Freeport of Vladivostok, an integral system of infrastructure support for investment projects, and others. A draft law has been prepared to extend the operation of the Free Port regime to all key harbors of the Far East. Recently, a bill on allocating land to the citizens in the Far East was discussed at a government meeting. The corresponding draft law was submitted to the State Duma. I hope that the first reading will take place before the end of the year.
— Very often we hear that the idea of this “hectare of land” for all comers in the Far East is quite controversial. How do you think most ordinary Russians can use it?
- The bill suggests that any Russian has the right to receive and use such a land plot for any purposes that do not contradict the legislation of the country. In your application for a site, you only need to specify what kind of use it is supposed to be. He wants to - will farm his hectare, or build an apartment house, or open a business.
The land fund of the Far East exceeds 600 million hectares. Land monitoring showed that individuals and legal entities now use less than 3 million hectares. About 147 million hectares are suitable for living or economic development - mainly, these are areas with permitted use for agriculture, forest land and industrial territories. Naturally, in the first place, people will look for plots near settlements.
— Earth can only get abandoned?
- Yes, if the site is not involved. Our task now with the help of IT-system is to clearly define where the land can be taken, and where not. So that citizens can choose. We are developing the corresponding service with Rosreestr. While the law is not adopted, the land is not issued, but we have launched the information portal Na Far Far East. RF.
— Is there interest?
- There is interest in acquiring land. During the 2 month of operation, more than 100 thousands of citizens visited the information portal. The majority of site visitors (67 percent) are Russians aged from 18 to 34 years.
At the same time, the Ministry of Development has launched a round-the-clock hotline. For two months of work, more than 600 calls have been received. Appeals of citizens were also received by e-mail. Most of the questions coming to the hotline and e-mail are related to specifying the time period for the start of registration of land plots, the conditions for their submission and the criteria for evaluating land development. Russians are also interested in the possibility of obtaining land for all family members and immediate relatives. Most residents' plans are to create their own farm or build their own housing. There are appeals from abroad. These are citizens of the Russian Federation who would like to return to their homeland and live in the Far East. There are only a few such appeals, but they are quite remarkable.
— The state gives the land for free. And how will taxes be calculated on it?
- This is determined by the Land Code. The first 5 years of tax, of course, is not taken. Then, when the land is transferred to the ownership of its owner, it is calculated on general grounds, according to the cadastral value. Therefore, a citizen, choosing this hectare, must first estimate how much in 5 years he will pay taxes. If he wants to sell land later - he has every right. Thus, by the way, it is expected to develop the real estate market. The only "but": even in 5 years to sell the site can only be a Russian, not a foreign buyer. Also, the citizen will have a choice - to land after the expiration of 5 years in ownership or lease. This option is also there.
— Is it possible to take a hectare in the TOP?
- In the Torah - of course not. But near some of the TOPs, there may be free areas.
— What are some of the top hopes for THORAH and what problems are you preparing for?
- Let me remind you, 9 TORs are now operating in the Far East. The Far East Development Corporation received more than 70 applications from investors with a total volume of planned investments in excess of 260 billion rubles. The leaders in the number of applications are the TOR "Khabarovsk", "Nadezhdinskaya", "Industrial Park Kangalassy". The leader in investment capacity is TOR “Priamurskaya”.
Work on creating a TOP continues. We create a whole network of similar territories throughout the macroregion. To date, applications have been received and materials have been prepared on several TOPs that can be created in 2016. These are the Amur Region, the EAO, the Primorsky Territory and the Sakhalin Region.
— What are the requirements for future residents of the TOR? Are there any advantages for foreign companies?
- Regardless of the scale of the project, residents must confirm that they have the money to implement it. That this is not just an idea, but a matter for which entrepreneurs are ready to undertake certain obligations.
As for foreigners, there are no privileges for them. But they are carefully looking at our TOR system, which offers them quite serious advantages in the current tough competition in the market. Nobody wants to miss such a chance. We in the Far East have examples of how, back in the 70-80s of the last century, the Japanese were actively building in Neryungri, many production facilities were provided with supplies of imported equipment and technology. Now is another time - and much more favorable. I think that foreign investors will not hesitate for too long and will not hesitate.
— But there is also the Free Port of Vladivostok. How are things going there?
- The Free Port of Vladivostok is the development of the idea of advanced development areas. This economic zone brings together 15 maritime municipalities. These are all the key ports of the south of the Far East from Zarubino to Nakhodka. Already approved the first resident. They became the Pacific Investment Company. The company will build a hotel on 182 in the village of Slavyanka in the Hasansky district of Primorye. The volume of investments is five billion rubles. Now 10 applications have been received from potential residents, with a total planned investment of more than 60 billion rubles.
The porto-franco regime is planned to be extended to a number of municipal entities of the Kamchatsky, Khabarovsk Territories, the Sakhalin Region, the Chukotka Autonomous District. Minvostokrazvitiya prepared the corresponding bill.
At the same time, I would like to stress that the Free Port is not a frozen form. We are in close contact with the business community, regional authorities and experts. Now it is planned to create a medical cluster. To this end, changes are made to the legislation to allow foreign companies to operate in accordance with their standards.
— Not everyone can become residents of TOR or the Free Port. What other development tools does the Ministry of East Development develop?
- Recently, the Ministry of Environmental Development completed the regular acceptance of applications for state infrastructure support for the creation of engineering infrastructure facilities of investment projects. This is another mechanism to support investors. All Far Eastern regions took part in the selection. As a result, 15 applications were submitted. These are projects in the field of mining, mining, production organization of the agro-industrial sector, construction. Soon we will summarize the results of the selection, we will arrange the projects and we will offer the government subcommittee to approve state support for them.
We already have a similar experience; this is the second selection of investment projects. Earlier this year, 6 investment projects were already selected. More than 13 billion rubles of direct state subsidies were allocated from the budget for their support. Thanks to this support, investors will be able to implement projects with a total volume of 126 billion rubles in private investment.
— And how are these projects selected?
"The criteria are absolutely clear." This is the amount of value added, the amount of tax revenues from the project to all levels of the budget system, as well as the amount of private investment attracted to the 1 ruble of state support.