This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Less advertising, more asphalt
Primorye is ready to create "success stories", but first you need to rebuild the roads
If you compare the Primorye of today and Primorye 10 years ago, you should admit: the region is changing, and changing for the better. Starting with the economy and ending with roads. The necessary vector and acceleration to these translational movements, as usual, were given centrally, and the initiative of the regions was regularly stimulated (in a good sense of the word) from Moscow.
For the Far East, and Primorye in particular, in addition to the adopted and implemented government programs, the APEC Summit, held in 2012 on about. Russian in Vladivostok, and subsequent various international meetings, full-scale forums and congresses: the region is growing with new projects, jobs, investments, actively declaring itself in Asia as a promising modern multi-business platform.
And if a visiting businessman who has made his way for a business meeting from the airport to the city center, everything seems to be relatively flawless and quite at the level, and the bridges built at an accelerated pace across the bay and strait to the island part of Vladivostok will delight at all, then a trip to the coastal outback can , to put it mildly, surprise ... And if the state of regional roads is approximately equivalent, then peripheral and regional ones raise many questions, some of which our correspondent asked Director of the Department of Transport and Road Management of the Primorsky Territory Administration Alexander Shvore.
- Alexander Vladimirovich, roads are an already painful topic for our country, in Primorye not so long ago it was aggravated by the past destructive typhoon. With what does Primorye enter the winter? With what quality of roads, with what asphalt and concrete, and will this asphalt melt along with the spring snow next year?
- The consequences of Typhoon Lionrock are very serious. A total of 550 km of roads, 124 bridges, 192 culverts were damaged, partially or completely destroyed. The Rosavtodor Commission carried out a thorough assessment of the damage to the roadway, foundations, and the condition of bridge crossings. Based on the results of the commission's work, the amount of damage was determined and compiled - this is 3,687 billion rubles. Currently, repair lists and estimates have been sent by our department to Rosavtodor. On the basis of this conclusion, as well as estimates and statements, an order will be prepared at the level of the Government of the Russian Federation on the allocation of the necessary amount for the restoration of these destroyed areas. As for the timing of the restoration of road communications affected by the disaster, it will be phased, up to 2018.
- What did you start to do first?
- This year, about 420 million rubles have already been allocated from the budget, 200 of which are funds from the regional budget. The department has started repairing and rebuilding bridges. Three bridges have already been restored in the Ussuriysk region, one in the Partizanskiy, bridges in the Dalnerechenskiy region. Thus, travel around the edge is guaranteed everywhere, and at present the task is to restore the land bed in the affected areas until the end of the year; and next year - road clothes and artificial structures, bridges, according to the plan and schedule of repair and restoration work.
In addition, we must understand that the region’s area of responsibility, according to the legislation, ends on roads that are on the balance of municipalities, on local roads, and these are 9,5 thousand km of roads. Also in Primorsky Krai there are forest roads that previously belonged to various timber processing enterprises and logging enterprises, there are more than 14 thousand km. So these are the very dirt roads, some of them with a lot of traffic, but sometimes they are not in very good condition. A significant part of these roads is ownerless. And financing the repair of ownerless roads from the budget of the Primorsky Territory is contrary to the requirements of the budget code. Moreover, the expenditure of budget funds for the repair of these roads entails criminal liability. It is clear that ordinary people, motorists, are the first to suffer from such “Bermuda triangles”. However, representatives of economic entities are not able to carry out road repairs independently and at their own expense.
- And what has been done apart from eliminating emergency situations?
- From the planned repair plan for the current year, almost everything has been implemented. Of course, the typhoon has made its own adjustments to this work, but the main volume has been completed. This year, more than 60 km of road sections owned by the Primorsky Territory and passing through human settlements have been repaired with asphalt concrete. As part of the program of dust removal and transfer from gravel to roads with asphalt concrete pavement, work was carried out in a number of villages and settlements of Primorye. On bridges: 12 was repaired, and we hope to finish by the end of the year to finish 5 objects that are being worked on - two in the Lazovsky district and three on the Margaritovo - Moryak-Rybolov section of the Olginsky district of Primorye. By the winter, patching was carried out almost everywhere, the markings were updated. We continue to repair the Vladivostok - Nakhodka, Shkotovo - Partizansk sections.
- Alexander Vladimirovich, is the foreign experience of road construction applicable, in particular, of our neighbors - China, the neighboring regions of which are quite comparable in climatic conditions with Primorye. Where are they stronger, where are we? What modern technologies are used in construction today?
- Technologies are regulated by standards and requirements, both here and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation, and they meet all modern global trends. We use road machinery from leading world manufacturers. As for the experience of our neighbors, we use the same modern materials, and this speeds up and facilitates the work of road builders, extends the lifespan of roads, improves their performance and quality. For example, the use of geosynthetic materials, gabion structures to strengthen slopes, polymer additives in the repair of the canvas. China's key experience is in the volume and pace of construction. Here they, unfortunately, as in many other industries, are ahead of us. By the way, in the Primorsky Territory, on newly built roads, in recent years, crushed stone-mastic mixtures (SMA) have been used instead of asphalt concrete, they increase the service life of coatings by 1,5 times.
- How fair is the opinion that we have "golden" roads?
- Analysis of the cost of the production of roads, conducted by experts of the Ministry of Transport of Russia, confirms: the price of the Russian kilometer of the road is comparable to the prices of construction in other countries. And if we compare the costs in Primorye and in neighboring China, for example, in general, the price in terms of 1 km is approximately the same. The “golden” road becomes, if we add land redemption, transfer and reorganization of communications to these expenses. In China, these positions are placed in a separate estimate.
- In the neighboring Khabarovsk Territory have conceived to make a paid bypass road. Are there any plans for toll roads in Primorsky Krai?
- There are such plans. The section of the road Vladivostok - Nakhodka, or rather its alternative route. For the implementation of the project, the possibility of attracting investors, including foreign investors, is being considered. This will be a new road, and, perhaps, it will be introduced tolls. There is no specific investor yet, but some foreign investors are interested in participating in the project. We are actively promoting this project now.
- As part of the implementation of the road component of the projects for the MTC Primorye-1 and Primorye-2, construction and modernization of Vladivostok-Vostochny Port Port and Ussuriysk-Pogranichny-State Border is planned. Which areas already have documentation, which ones have already been delivered and what is being built?
- Not so long ago a section of the Vladivostok - Nakhodka road bypassing Artyom was commissioned. The road is covered with cement-concrete pavement. The service life of such a road without major repairs is 25 years. The new section of the route meets all modern requirements, including the load - 11,5 tons per axle.
As for the Ussuriysk-Pogranichny-State border road, there is the total length of the 114 km road, part of the reconstruction has already been completed, and some are under construction with a deadline next year. Part of the road is at the stage of receiving documents.
- What can be done to really relieve traffic in the capital of Primorye?
- A lot of talk was and is about the Vladivostok ring road (VKAD). This project continues to deal with the administration of Vladivostok. Not so long ago, another meeting was held in South Korea, another presentation of the project. But there is no real investor for this project yet.
One of the primary tasks set by the governor of Primorsky Krai is to deal with the problem areas of roads in the center of the regional capital. In this regard, we are preparing a project that provides for the construction of an automobile bridge from the Egersheld peninsula to Fr. Elena and further on about. Russian. This project partially realizes the principle of looping, although it is less expensive than the VKAD. The bridge from Egersjöld to the Russian will solve the problem with the heavy trucks that are passing through the center of the city today.
- In your charge is also the program of development of small aircraft in the province - what are the priority plans for 2017 year? What is the dynamics of passenger traffic?
- The Governor has set a task, and it is reflected in the corresponding Program for the development of the transport industry in Primorye until 2021 - the development of intra-regional air transportation. Today, new aircraft, and these are two Canadian small-body DRC-6s, fly from Vladivostok to Kavalerovo, Terney, Plastun, Dalnegorsk and Dalnerechensk; and from Terney to Agza, Light, Edinka. In addition, new planes fly from Kavalerovo to Khabarovsk. At the same time, Mi-8 helicopters fly from Terney to Agza, Svetlaya, Edinka, Maksimovka, Ust-Sobolevka, Samarga. And the AN-2 fly along the route Dalnerechensk - Olon - Okhotnichye - Edinka - Samarga. Last year, the operator, the carrier - Plastun Avia, carried 26 thousand passengers.
In total, 13 air sites are operating in Primorye today, and by the end of the program there will be a total of 22. This year, the reconstruction and construction of landing sites in Kavalerovo, Preobrazheniye, Dalnegorsk, and Amgu was carried out. Next year - the reconstruction of the strip in the Vostok village, in the Serafimovka village in the Olginsky district.
By 2021, we plan to increase the volume of passenger traffic to 57 thousand passengers. The third DRC aircraft will be purchased next year, and new additional routes will be opened. Accordingly, the frequency of flights will also increase. As for the aircraft, they have already proved themselves from the very best side, they are easy to operate and repair and super reliable.
Shvora Alexander Vladimirovich - Director of the Department of Road Facilities of the Primorsky Territory. Alexander Vladimirovich graduated from Khabarovsk Technical University with a degree in jurisprudence. He has extensive experience in the field of road construction - for more than five years he held executive positions in the Khabarovsk branch of OJSC GIDRODORNII.