This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
A dream that has become a matter of honor
Ravilya Sirazitdinova - Leading Engineer of the Production Preparation Department of the Main Directorate of the Special Construction of Russia in the Privolzhsky Federal District
Leading engineer of the production preparation department of the Main Directorate of the Special Construction of Russia in the territory of the Volga Federal District, Ravil Sirazitdinov, has been working at the Vostochny Space Center for a year. In her native Saratov came only once, for three days, and again into battle. This is a personal record.
On the main construction site of the country, Ravil went on her own initiative. At the same time, I clearly understood that the two higher educations "designer of high-voltage lines" and "specialist for the operation of hydraulic installations" in the steppes of the Far East and at the stage of completion of the facility are hardly useful. So, it is necessary to master a new professional role.
- Organized mass business trips from Saratov to Uglegorsk started at the beginning of 2015. With great interest I waited for the return of my colleagues to learn more about the East. And, by the way, opinions were contradictory. I realized: it's better to see once. I was packed with overalls and the most necessary. I traveled for just a month, besides, I thought it was nothing to the headquarters of the construction site.
But the reality has surpassed expectations. The cosmodrome seemed boundless, and resembled a swarm, in which the work was continuously boiling. And the "staff" work in fact turned out to be a constant movement between numerous objects of construction. As part of the operational group, Ravil went into the process of construction and installation work, monitored the quality, counted the amount of work performed for the day, recorded the consumption of materials, understood the reasons for the backlogs and, if necessary, submitted proposals to increase the number of workers or increase the volume of supplies of materials.
- By the evening, information was collected bit by bit into a whole Talmud, which was then thoroughly studied at the meetings of the Operational Headquarters. And let it be not ours, but the hands of the workers that created a colossal scope for the infrastructure of the newest cosmodrome, I am sure that without the active participation of engineering and technical workers, the mighty construction would continue to slip. The efficiency of the construction crews depended on our team. I had to argue, prove my case, substantiate and achieve results. With our work we prevented stagnation in production processes.
Ravil Ravilievna from the youth did not belong to the number of timid and shy people. And her hobbies were atypical for an ordinary girl. Master of sports in basketball, she did not like the lyrics from school and was fond of physics. She liked to understand the nature of physical phenomena and try to subordinate them. At the Power Engineering Department of the Navoi State Mining Institute, she was the only girl in the stream, she was used to defending her point of view and professional competence in the "non-professional" profession. Then I decided to expand my horizons and further studied the operation of hydraulic installations. As a design engineer of the branch "UEr No. 532" of the Privolzhsky Headquarters, Spetsstroy of Russia designed transformer substations and high-voltage lines of military camps, with a whole complex of barracks, hospitals, dispensaries and other related facilities. None of the projects in the course of commissioning in fact failed. In the production preparation department, the commander-in-chief of Ravil was engaged in the development of technical assignments for designers of strategic missile forces, radar stations, landfills, inter-site fiber-optic communication lines. But quite often brought in the finished project and its quite justified adjustments, optimizing the work of builders.
- It is very important not to stand still, constantly evolve and improve. The spaceport is a powerful impulse for anyone who has been there. When not one flew as planned, but two months of continuous work away from home, I realized that I would not be able to quit the job I had started. I was entrusted to lead the executive documentation group. I had to fully understand the subtleties of water supply, ventilation, sewage and other engineering systems. Accumulate the supply of sophisticated technological equipment. Participate in meetings of the highest level, which often ended after midnight, and to start work again at dawn. On the East, no one looked at the clock, every day they tried to fulfill the maximum possible. This is where the modern “Stakhanovites” worked. People who came from different parts of Russia were constantly changing, leaving, returning, but the atmosphere of a single living organism, the team of special forces, always remained.
Privolzhsky Glavka was commissioned to finish the installation and test body of the rocket. Seven floors of huge structures and over a hundred plasterboard partitions, thousands of square meters of suspended ceilings, laminate flooring, linoleum and self-leveling floors, kilometers of wallpaper and putters of putty and paint ... Then the Volga builders began to build an apartment building in the town of Tsiolkovsky. And all this in a short time.
- The closer the start, the more the tension grew. That's who charged the builders with enthusiasm, so these are the student brigades, which came to the cosmodrome during the summer work shift. They were all interested, they took up any job. Always in excellent spirits and with humor, the students could rest with profit. They arranged competitions in dexterity and wit, setting an example to the rest.
Specialists of the Main Administration No. 5 together with other enterprises of the Special Construction of Russia fulfilled the basic tasks for the first start from the East, beyond which the entire world followed without exaggeration. And those who worked months away from home and loved ones, who invested in the "construction of the century" not only strength, but also the soul, were waiting for the event with special excitement. Its success is the evaluation of the labor of thousands of people.
- The dream came true, I saw the launch of the launch vehicle, and it was exciting! In beauty, it is comparable to the flight of a white swan, soaring swiftly into the air .. We watched for a long time the smoke trail melting in the sky. They recalled sleepless nights, recalled incidents and successes, and understood that this was our common victory.
A pleasant and unexpected reward for Ravili was the medal "For Labor Valor" from the hands of the director of Spetsstroy of Russia, Alexander Ivanovich Volosov. It would seem enough, it's time to go home. But after the start of life on the East did not stop. At the Ravil Sirazitdinov cosmodrome, it will linger for another six months to complete the work begun. Purposeful engineer of the Volga cupola such a prospect is not scary. Tsiolkovsky has long been the second home. In his spare time, Ravil has time to go in for sports and attends driving courses. Thanks to the assistance of the leaders of the headquarters of the construction site, very soon in the kindergarten of Tsiolkovsky Ravil they will provide a place for a five-year-old son. And a small but very friendly family will be together again.
- The opportunity to visit the largest center of Russian cosmonautics is not issued to everyone, let alone a child. I am sure that a forced business trip will leave a special mark on the heart of my son and will someday be a strong foundation in choosing a worthy profession.