This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"People are where work and wages are"
Deputy Head of the FNPR David Krishtal on securing personnel in the Far East
The V North Interregional Conference on Guarantees of Rights and Social Protection of Employees in the Far North and Equivalent Territories was held yesterday in Khabarovsk. Special correspondent of East Russia spoke with key participants of the forum organized by the Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Russia. Deputy Chairman of the FNPR David Krishtal - on securing staff in the Far East.
- I'll start with the fact that the northern coefficients and coefficients of the districts equated to the northern ones are simply not given and never were given. There are whole scientific works - and this was said by the State Duma deputy, commenting on the statement of the Deputy Minister of Labor - these are all norms prescribed by the necessity of life. People need to go from here to other regions where there is more light, heat, where other climatic conditions, other food. This is all written by scientific research institutes - labor, nutrition, regional development. We must leave.
Currently, it is spelled out in the laws as a recommendatory norm. But we need to fix it as binding, and we will now write it down. If we say that the Far East, the Far Eastern and northern regions need to be developed, and everyone says this, then something must be done for this. While that work is being done - why are we holding a conference here !? - this work, to put it mildly, does not give big effects.
The contingent decreases. Young people, who study in Khabarovsk, do not go back. Those who live in Khabarovsk come to Moscow, to St. Petersburg, to Sverdlovsk, I do not know where else, and they do not come back either. Therefore, we can say that this is also a political issue.
- How to interest the business in connecting to this political issue?
- Now we are just working out what should be done for the employer, so that he was interested in starting a business. That people work, so that they have the means to buy permits, tickets for travel and so on. We came here for this. The question that we are considering is the consolidation of personnel and their involvement. This is the most difficult question.
This is the fifth conference. Everything that we had planned on them before - we did everything. It was also a matter of changing the coefficients, right up to their elimination. Defended. Right now, from the speech of the Deputy Minister of Labor, I realized that in about five years we will have to hold a conference on this topic again. Because they instructed now to study the issues of regionalization under the pretext of the need to amend Soviet laws still - who was charged? - Ministry of Economic Development.
This is a big problem for us. Because the person who heads the ministry does not quite understand what he is doing. I have a feeling. Our people live quite well, they just think wrong - that's roughly what he says. And the Ministry of Economic Development has now transferred statistics, Rosstat is now subordinate to it. Now everything will be fine with us, everything is already fine. Not they should be engaged in zoning, but the Ministry of Labor!
And financiers get into the pension system. It's not their job, it's not their competence. These are social insurance issues, and they dictate their rules. And if the Ministry of Economic Development is involved in zoning (and I heard it here at the conference), then there is still work for the trade unions.
Is there a business interest? Look what happens ... The employer produces here and in Krasnodar. But here another 20 percent needs to be pledged, taking into account the fact that this is a Far Eastern region. The state, therefore, owes the entrepreneur benefits for these 20 percent. He has to pay taxes on these 20 percent, pay insurance premiums, but he also performs state functions. If politicians speak at the highest level about the development of the Far East, then the employer must be exempted from taxes - and we also write this in our recommendations.
- How can you persuade people not to leave?
- People will live where there are jobs and there is wages. And the issue that we are considering today is the consolidation of cadres, is considered taking into account workplaces. To implement the program for the development of the Far East, a number of companies have proposals to focus on the shift work method. For workers-shift workers it is not necessary to build hospitals, schools. This approach is beneficial to corporations. But this is disastrous for the region, which, with this approach, will simply become empty.
The theme that we are now taking is the most ungrateful, the most difficult. One decree-order to make sure that people, first, did not leave from here, and, secondly, they came here, it is impossible. And not only in the salary case. This is a whole complex of issues.
And we write in our recommendations that we must implement laws and state programs. And if they adopted a development program, it too must be implemented. There, after all, about the tickets, too, but it's not being fulfilled. It is necessary to create such conditions that any business, including a small one, could assume social responsibility and be "pulled".
- But there is always a question about money, which is not ... Or is it?
- Why do banks with state participation provide loans at such interest that they can only trade in drugs and drugs? We do not give money to small and medium-sized businesses, but under false pretenses of "Lame Horse" and "Winter Cherry" we prohibit checking working conditions at enterprises. This is a perverted logic.
Where can I get money? Change the system. A head of a state-owned company can not receive tens of times more than the average salary in the industry, to receive millions of rubles a day! It is necessary to see how the funds of state-owned companies are used, and I am sure that there will also be salaries for vouchers, tickets, and salaries. And then both small and medium business will work, because people will not go to the shadows, they will not give out money in envelopes, it is also connected with this.
Raising the retirement age? The most important problem of the pension system, again, in wages. No reform of the pension system is possible without a rise in wages. Salary is not for the sake of wages, this is exactly what contributions are paid for. FIU, MHIF, FSS - they are built on insurance premiums. They should be managed by three parties: employers and their representatives, employees and their representatives and the government. This system can not be unprofitable.
When they say now that pension insurance is unprofitable, that transfers from the state budget is a wild craftiness. We do not have a deficit in the Pension Fund.
The largest investments are investments of our people. Therefore, in the first place - an increase in wages, an increase in the money supply. The more a person receives, the more he spends. More spends - more is made of goods, products and so on. Inflation will grow! And now there is no inflation? What do Siluanov and Nabiulina do? They reduce the money supply, real wages decrease, purchases decrease. Instead of expensive sausages - cheap, and so on. And people do not invest money. Head of FNPR Mikhail Shmakov said: the lowest inflation in the cemetery. This is already said about the liberals: yes, this is wrong. Therefore, it was decided to equalize the subsistence minimum with the minimum wage.