This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Residents of the Far Eastern remote region are hard to surprise: temperature drops here are one of the most extreme, almost all grow, wild animals saw every second; The only thing that people do not have is cultural communication.
Someone compensates for the lack of cultural communication on vacation, someone - by moving, well, someone, as they say, without options. A mansion among all distant from the center of subjects is the Amur River region - there, in the distant 2003, a festival has appeared, which is now among the three (!) Largest Russian, and you will not see the star composition of the artists who come here all over the world. from the cinema and theatrical art, and on the eve of its Blagoveshchensk ended its 13-I.
Unicum comes from the kitchen
- Partly the fate of this festival was determined by my meeting with
Then festivals began, guests of different caliber "stars" (who went to play and "shopped" in cheap China - where without it) and status: according to the rating of film critics and film critics, "Amur Autumn" quickly approached the great festivals of the country. And still - it is still the only festival in Russia, where the competition of entertaining performances takes place.
"It was a great success for the Amur audience to watch the best theatrical productions and films that were released during the last year within a week," the minister of culture and archives of the Amr Region Alexey Samarin, - it is among the three largest in the country (after the "Moscow" and "Kinotavr") and is truly popular. And the fact that all 13 years is truly a phenomenon for residents of the region and the Far East, confirms the best reaction for artists - crowded halls, even in such an economically difficult time. This year we managed to bring order to the “autumn”.
On the outskirts
But with all these pluses and ups, the cultural life of Priamurye is getting more and more difficult: first, among the actors there is already no such excitement as before ("China through the river" for the actors was exotic only in the first five-year plan, which many now prefer the usual rest from Tours), and secondly, the transport inaccessibility of Blagoveshchensk is getting more and more acute - after leaving Aeroflot in the spring from the Amur land, it was not so easy to get here, even with the remaining "Yakutia" and "Transaero".
- Did the unscrupulous Yakut Airlines company let you down? Are you experiencing an important meeting 700 kilometers from here? You will be rescued by the Khabarovsk Automobile Association “Misha, Zhenya and Andrey”: we deliver everyone faster, and everything is possible in our cars! - the honored artist of the Russian Federation declared under the laughter in the hall Mikhail Efremov, which is in full swing
A day later, the same thing happened - this time the plane with Dzhigarkhanyan, Artngolts and other artists first stayed in Moscow for 7 hours, and when it landed on Blagoveshchensk take-off, it barely touched the asphalt on the asphalt, it soared again the pilot struggled with the side wind and decided to go on one more lap).
“At that moment, my heart skipped like crazy,” says the president of Amur Fall. Sergei Novozhilov, - not a festival, but a continuous transport collapse - Armen Borisovich, I persuaded to come to the Amur region of the 10 years, and now, at last, this moment has come, but with such a creak ... This year about half of the problems are transport.
According to the estimates of the organizers, the estimates
- This year the participation of the federal budget in the festival is the largest - 6 million rubles (this is 40% of the total budget). But at the same time, about 70% of all available funds were “eaten up” by the road, sighs the Minister of Culture and Archival Affairs of the Amur Region Alexey Samarin- if it were not so far from the center and transport arteries, it would be much cheaper.
What we have
But with all this
- I'm not afraid of this word, it's really an "intelligent" festival, - said the People's Artist of Russia Vladimir Novikov, - here everyone can find his liking for both an actor and a genre. But this is usually the prerogative of the inhabitants of our capitals. That it will be possible somewhere far away in the Amur region ... I did not even dream of it. Believe me, it's worth a lot.
By the way, this year the nomination for the best foreign film appeared for the first time at the festival - this year there were 3, one of which was played by the Russian actor Yegor Koreshkov. As the director says, this is the Chinese film “Ballet in the Flame of War” by Dun Yachshun, patriotic cinema is a new stage in the life of the cinema of the Middle Kingdom.
- I think that without patriotism it is impossible to make a good movie about the country, so, perhaps, I am the biggest patriot, - smiles Dun Yaichun, - I often work with Russian actors - they are well received in our country - and it is important not only to maintain friendship between nations, but also to understand that it is you who want to convey to the audience what questions you want to raise in them, and what you want Cause them to react.
At the closing of the Amur Autumn Festival - 2015, the prize of the personal governor of the region Alexander Kozlov - the picture of the national artist of Russia Amurchanin Alexander Tikhomirov - went to Armen Djigarkhanyan.
But as the participants and organizers of the festival commented on their impressions to the journalists: The actress Marina Yakovleva:. - I take part in the festival almost from the first season. At one time there was a break, because of the filming could not come, but always missed the Amur land, always tore here. But now she came and is happy. You know, this is how the memory of the heart happens, when you come to your favorite places - it becomes light in your soul. For me, "Amur Autumn" is always a light in my soul. Far Eastern people are my native people. Creative meetings make it clear whether you like the viewer or not your work, remember them or not. I traveled the country far and wide. I really love to communicate with the audience. Actor Sergey Varchuk came to the festival "Amur Autumn - 2015" for the fifth time. "It's trying to work here." Last year, they shot a film about the "Amur Autumn", the plot was interspersed with the festival. This year, during the festival, two more short films are being shot. As a result, a full-fledged almanac will be produced: a picture consisting of three novels. Honestly, unlike the capital, here, strangely enough, you suddenly again feel yourself belonging to this profession, you see how people meet you, as they want to see, how they will know. And there is a feeling that you do not exist on this planet in vain, trample on this land. Here you do not just feel your importance, but, let's say, you feel the need. You know, when we arrived yesterday in a village, they told us that we were the first artists who visited after the collapse of the Soviet Union ... Therefore, we come. I like the edge, I like how the audience takes it, I like meeting with people, watching our country. And then, why be cunning, when would I at my own expense find myself in the Far East? Actor Alexander Pyatkov: - Admired with a grandiose engineering structure - Zeyskaya HPP. Admired by people who, despite the terrible frosts in the winter and the unbearable heat in the summer, could create this miracle of hydropower. It's a shame that the result of their work is not fully used by the Far East. A huge part of the electricity is sold abroad, and for pennies, and residents of this harsh land have to pay exorbitantly.
Olga Smirnova, executive director of the festival:
- Last year, the Amur residents could take part in the shooting of the real film by Nikolay Burlak “Gallop-Apotheosis”. This year it was shown in the out-of-competition program. The premiere was, I think, very worthy, because the hall was full. Residents of Belogoriya arrived, who were captured, came from Novobureisky.
When the audience sees that the events are unfolding on the streets of Blagoveshchensk, they receive a completely inexpressible feeling. Everyone asks why this picture is out of competition. I answer: because this is a "short meter". And we have a competition for feature films. And this year two more films were shot. One, codenamed "Lyrism", the second one still has no name. First they will be short, and then they will line up in one feature film.
For me it is very pleasant that the festival was highly appreciated by the audience. It is honorable to take part in the closing ceremony. We strive to add local artists to such events for the exchange of experiences, opinions. And for the guys it was very important - to be behind the scenes with the great stars and get a high rating from them. And the preparation for the next festival has already begun. The day after the closure of the "Amur Autumn - 2015," said Smirnova.
The festival ended with a traditional gala concert and the distribution of statues of the Far East Crane - the symbol of the "Amur Autumn", and the organizers are already preparing for the next