This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Konstantin Bogdanenko: "We did not pay a single ruble for entering the market"
What thinks of government and business is one of the founders of one of the largest domestic companies in the field of consumer electronics DNS
- We are talking right after the press conference of Vladimir Putin. You watched, listened to the President?
- Yes, I listened to what he said. I can not say that I have seen all the messages and speeches for 15 for years, but mostly - yes.
- Vladimir Putin said that it makes no sense to change ministers, leapfrog with appointments will only aggravate the situation. How do you estimate the government is coping?
- We are alive, business is working, then the government is coping. We from the government, more than what it is doing now, do not need anything. I can say for sure that the legislative framework in the Russian Federation is sufficiently developed and comfortable for entrepreneurs. But there always has been a problem of implementing these laws on the ground. If I do not have enough, then the confidence in stability, which should be given by local leaders responsible for the future of the Primorsky Territory.
- Do you work comfortably at the local level?
- Of course. It has never happened that the authorities put us in any way. We, on our part, also tried to be responsible partners: pay taxes, wages, open sports and engineering clubs for children. The DNS company did not set a goal to convert its economic influence into a political one. We have other ambitions - we want to contribute to the development of the region every day and make it better.
- That is, even when the company entered the federal level, began to open its stores in Siberia, in Central Russia, you did not come to the local administration, to the mayor or the governor to "tell" about the appearance of your brand?
- Never and nowhere! We have a rule of law. I can absolutely say that we did not pay a single ruble for "entering the market." We paid only for the registration of a legal entity and for the rental of premises. And if contacts with the authorities were, it was not to "decide" something, but only to get acquainted.
- At the press conference with the president, the introduction of the Platon heavy load registration system was discussed. A number of experts say that these payments have led to a rise in the cost of products in stores. Did your company somehow influence this?
- I understand the indignation of drivers who earn a living. On the company DNS system "Plato" will not have a negative impact. We use rail transport when transporting goods over long distances. And at relatively short distances, the high unit cost of our product eliminates the additional costs associated with road transport.
- Back in 2008, you announced that the company opens an assembly plant in Primorye, and that you will strive to ensure that the goods under your own brand occupy more and more places on the shelves of your stores.
- Yes, we have the assembly, and our goals have not changed. Our local brand is now called not DNS, but DEXP. Today, a large number of products are sold under this brand, beginning with telephones and ending with TVs. Part of the production - laptops, workstations - are manufactured at the plant here in Vladivostok.
- Is production in Vladivostok profitable?
- Yes, but not as I would like. However, we have hopes related to the Free Port. This new format of business in the Primorsky Territory is likely to provide economic prerequisites for the further development of production in Vladivostok.
- Did you apply to become a resident?
- Of course, they were given one of the very first. And just yesterday we received confirmation from the Far East Development Corporation that our application was accepted, the corporation is ready to conclude an agreement on residency with us. We must sign this agreement before the end of 2015.
The draft application DNS - production and logistics complex (PLC) "Yankovsky". This is a huge complex with production facilities located on it, primarily assembly, high-tech. Since the idea of the Free Port of Vladivostok implies the use of a free economic zone, the absence of import and export duties, the relevance of the project is unprecedentedly high.
As a result of the construction of the Yankovsky PLC, more than 10 thousands of jobs are expected to appear. A tax deduction will exceed 4 billion rubles a year.
- Then you will take with you all the taxes that you are paying here ...
- To date, there are two standard ways to become a resident of the Free Port of Vladivostok. The first is the simplest - you open a new legal entity and assume the obligation to invest at least five million rubles in your business within three years. The second way is more complicated - it means that a company with a history can become a resident. In this case, the company must commit to paying taxes no less than average payments over the past two years. And if the company does not fulfill this obligation, then it pays extra at the end of the year this difference. The budget is protected from this point of view. However, the second way has not yet been accurately registered. We really hope that the bill will be brought to an end and there will be another way to become a resident of the PWS.
- Do law-makers hear you?
- Yes, from the very beginning, the Ministry of Development of the Far East had a request for a local business opinion, for the correction of legislation, for the development of the territory. And our experts from Opora Rossii and I myself joined the discussion of the draft law at the earliest stages, were active participants in all discussions. Thanks to our healthy partnership, this law becomes viable. In my memory, this is the first law that has changed so drastically, the first law that takes into account the opinions of all parties. Once again, a lot has happened, thanks to the activity of local business.
- You became a federal company, but nevertheless, it is managed from Vladivostok. Are you staying here?
- That's why you are developing your project within the Free Port?
- In general, yes. The company's headquarters remain here, in Vladivostok. We employ some of the best specialists in various fields: marketing, logistics, accounting, software. They are local guys, and we all live here together. And all together we understand that no one from the center, from Moscow to make a better life in the Primorsky Territory can not. We can only ourselves.
And to improve the world around, we launched the competition platform "Energy of Participation." This is a plus to the fact that the CSN has created a running club "RunDNSRun" and the Center for the development of robotics for children two years ago.
On the other hand, the business community is making great efforts to ensure that the Freeport of Vladivostok earns full power and gives the productivity that every Primorye dreams about.
- What other preferences should the authorities give to the Far East?
- At the moment, believe me, our region has been given a lot of opportunities. But it is necessary that all the possibilities be realized. To ensure the promised benefits were given, jobs were created, investments became real. We need concrete people who would be responsible for execution and for non-execution of decisions. I understand that there is an explicit request from the federal center for "new faces", for people who can work. I understand, but I prefer to move in small and qualitative steps. Now we have the opportunity and desire to help initiative citizens realize their social projects - we have opened a grant platform "Energy of Participation". We invite everyone to get acquainted with the terms of our project. This is a good opportunity to get a grant up to 500 thousand rubles and, having united, do something good and kind.
— Do you think this project can become as large as CSN?
- They are difficult to compare. This is a social project, not a commercial one. But when we talk about success, I would like to say about the team. The role of the team is difficult to overestimate. When there are people united by one goal and reaching the same result, they will always support each other and bring the matter to the end. And the "Energy of Participation" project can also become a common project for the business community, for social structures - for all forces that are interested in the development of our region. That these forces could be realized, so that they did not leave the Primorsky Territory and continued to benefit him.
- What is your mood for the New Year?
- To be honest, I very much hope that right after the New Year holidays we will start implementing social projects within the framework of the "Energy of Participation". I am a man of action, I tell everyone that it is necessary to unite efforts, actively join in the work. I hope that the right important projects will come to the site. To the New Year began with something really good!
BOGDANENKO Konstantin Sergeevich:
He graduated from the Far Eastern Polytechnic Institute in 1994 year with a degree in electrical engineering. The second higher education was in the Higher School of Business of Moscow State University. Lomonosov in 2013. - Executive MBA.
He started his career in 1994 as the manager of the popular commercial radio of Vladivostok - VBC. In 1998, he began to deal with the retail sale of computer equipment (General Computerz LLC, director).
Since 2000 year to the present time he works in the DNS Group, co-owner and co-founder of which is.
"DNS Group" is one of the largest retail chains in Russia, 10 is in the 2014 ranking. The company owns brands "the DNS Computer Center," "the DNS Smart", "Tehnopoynt", "Frau Technique", a network of more than 1000 stores across Russia. The company employs over 20 thousand people. The headquarters are in Vladivostok. The company develops its own production and is the largest notebook manufacturer in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Served as Director of Corporate Sales Director to develop a network of stores, Business Development Director, Head of Division, "the DNS Development" (one of the projects - the construction of production and logistics complex "Jankowski" which will enter the number of the first residents of the free port of Vladivostok).
It conducts active public activity. Since 2010 year - in the seaside department of the All-Russian organization of entrepreneurs "Opora of Russia", since 2012 year - member of the council, since 2015 year - the head of the department.
He was a member of the public expert councils under the Governor of the Primorsky Territory on information technologies, industry, and economy.
Since 2013, he has been a participant in the regional expert group of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives.
Finalist of the Primorsky Territory Business Award "Manager of the Year".
Konstantin Bogdanenko is a motor-traveler, one of the organizers of BMW's largest club of motorcycle owners (Www.bmwclubmoto.ru). Initiator of the Run DNS Run (Www.rundnsrun.ru) - a mass racing club, engaged in the popularization of running and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. Also he is fond of snowboarding, snowmobile, aquabike.
He is interested in the history of the development of the Russian Far East. His task as an entrepreneur, social activist and philanthropist sees the complex social development of the area, creating more comfortable conditions for life and personal realization of the residents of Primorye.