This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Khabarovsk will raise the degree and blur the eyes
World Championship Bandy-2018: what surprises visiting sportsmen and fans outside of "Erofey"?
From 29 January on 4 February Khabarovsk for the third time will host the World Hockey Championship. The first happened in 1981 year, the second - three years ago. Teams from 8 countries - Russia, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Kazakhstan, USA, Germany and Hungary will cross the clubs on the ice of the Yerofei arena. The Russian ball hockey team is the favorite of any tournament, and a number of its players and the head coach are from the SKA-Neftyanik Khabarovsk team. Tickets for the finals are already sold out, the hotels are booked (it is reported that there are seven of them: Sail, Verba, Versailles, Riviera, Olympique, Sopka and Khabarovsk). The safety data sheets have been developed and are in force .. Hockey, what else? What awaits the fans from other Russian cities and foreign tourists where the story ends and the mirror of the ice field of the palace and extends the rest of the "city with a five thousandth note" - with its snowdrifts and winds?
- Act of event tourism - we look at this from this angle. For athletes, of course, this is not tourism, for them it is an important milestone in their careers, - says the creative producer of the World Hockey Championship-2018 Roman Ovseichuk. - In general, late January - early February in Khabarovsk is the coldest time of the year, it would seem, what kind of tourism is there? But the very trick of trips to the Khabarovsk Territory is that it's cool to come here in winter, I declare this responsibly! Because it's cold here, but you are immersed in human warmth. Tourists rarely go to Khabarovsk in droves, so visitors are appreciated, they are well received. And to catch the warmth of the soul in the cold - for this it is worth going here, plus also watch bandy. And again, we show everywhere warm mugs with tea, mittens, we have earflaps, a tent, and tourist items in our corporate style patterning system.
Given the Far East cold, a closed ice palace with a comfortable temperature is not at all convenient. The arena "Erofei" on the bank of the Amur channel is the second Russian stadium, built personally for hockey, and the most spacious indoor stadium for this sport in the world. Designed for 10 000 viewers.
But guests are looking for impressions and between matches, and then take them away with them, as fans are memorable artifacts. This game is already on another field, and the organizers are trying to earn points to create a good image of the Khabarovsk Territory. Use sports events for a story about the city - a common world practice.
Photo Shoot: 27pioneer
- What any inhabitant of the Khabarovsk Territory seems to be in the order of things, for example, petroglyphs set on edge, the unique Amur Bridge, Lake Amut with ski activities, all kinds of winter fishing and so on, etc., for those who do not live in the Khabarovsk Territory - wow! In the wrong hand, the club always seems thicker. You think, but why are we climbing this Cliff, that we are climbing this bridge theme? Guys, when people come to us, they are delighted! We blur our eyes. Tiger and bear, it is clear that this is a very standard move, but what if these are symbols of the edge? For example, if the symbol of Paris is the Eiffel Tower, and the symbol of Pisa is the Leaning Tower of Pisa, then they will not change them to something different every time.
The idea "I'm doing a championship" works in the same wicket Roman Ovseichuk continues. - To get impressions from the edge, you need someone to work on these impressions. Every person, every resident of the region, who does his job well, contributes to the positive impression of the guests of the tournament. We can state that anyone who contributes to the development of the region, respectively, and the World Cup as one of its segments - well done. Here is such a simple logical chain. If this person is also a fan of the national team, he is interested in hockey with the ball, everything converges!
On the official website of the championship videos about people through whom the acquaintance with the city takes place. Farmer Irina Korovina moves the idea of modern agro-tourism:
- Guests come to the World Cup to cheer for their teams. You can come, stay overnight, watch our beautiful sunset, eat caviar, smoke our fish. You can go mountain fishing. Or visit us on an excursion to milk the goat yourself. I think it can be very interesting for foreign tourists. Riding a horse, collecting eggs, asking any questions that interest them about Russian farming, and at the end drink tea with jam, which we make ourselves, this is also agritourism. We also have tigers and bears here, tells Irina Korovin.
Honored resident of Khabarovsk, president of the Far Eastern ice corporation Sergey Loginov has for many years created wonderful ice sculptures, representing our region including in the international arena:
- It all starts with an idea. At first it is transferred as an outline on paper. And if it suits you as an author, you begin to study it in more detail. Some moments, where you can finish, some line to bring out, and the finished composition comes out. She begins to caress the sun, blow the wind, it begins to change, some texture leaves, the sculpture begins to thin out. And the dignity will be judged by the spectator!
By the way, snow prototypes of the 2018 Bandy World Championship mascots - Erokhi and Timokhi - have been decorating Lenin Square in Khabarovsk for several days.
Another hero of the video and, in combination, a passionate fan of hockey with the ball - the senior master of KNAAZ Alexander Drachev:
- We went to the World Bandy Championship, which was held in 2015 in Khabarovsk. In a brief conversation with the tourists-fans of the Swedish national team we said that we are doing SU aircraft. And what was the surprise that ordinary fans, ordinary citizens of Sweden know SU-27 planes! This is a pride for our shop, for our enterprise. Generally recognized products, brand. We will support our team to become world champions again! You can compare with the production of T-50, our newest aircraft, there is no chance to make a mistake here either!
Video about people making the Khabarovsk Territory comfortable, cozy and warmer.
For everyone, the action "I'm doing a championship" is held for the first time. To participate, you need to send request for an official website with a history of why you are worthy of the prize - a commemorative statuette with a hologram. There are only 15 of them. One of them went to the chef of the Amur restaurant, Roman Goryachev. Consulting with the doctors of the hockey teams, he developed a special menu for each, which takes into account both national gastronomic tastes and the amount of calories required for athletes.
Another prize went to Alexei Dyadkin, an experienced fan and a famous collector of hockey paraphernalia. Alexei is called the "walking encyclopedia" of bandy. During the championship, his collection can be seen in the hall of the Erofei arena. The statuette was also received by the collector of badges, envelopes and other rare paraphernalia on the theme of bandy, Vladimir Mikulinsky, who has been collecting this wealth since the age of 13.
Anton Kondratenko - a person who gives unknown children "oranges" - balls for playing field hockey; the seller Galina Sagataia creates an infectious sports atmosphere around her. Honorary donor Viktor Sutyrin has been donating blood for 20 years and has been a hockey fan since the third grade:
- In February 1981, when our team played with the Finnish national team, for me, a 9-year-old boy, who first appeared at the Lenin stadium when it was full, it was something for me! Words cannot tell. The conditions were different, but this adrenaline rush, when there is a good game, the frost fades into the background. Everything is fine now, the Erofei arena is considered one of the best, if not the best, in the world, but sometimes nostalgia for the open air still wakes up, - admits Victor.
A family relic became a statuette for the Sadkov family. The mother of three sports sons Jeanne carries the elders to practice hockey with a ball five times a week:
- They all know, everyone understands about hockey with the ball, about the championship. Our family always talks about the championship, betting is already being done, the teams of Sweden, Russia are discussing who is ill for whom. One is engaged in hockey, another is keen on stories, and we constantly talk in the family about how the game will be played, who will come, how much it will be massively and enchantingly! - says Zhanna Sadkova.
All video clips about the finalists - here.
The World Bandy Championship in Khabarovsk will begin on January 29, on Monday with a cool laser show - it will be launched at 19:00, half an hour before the first match of the Russian and Norwegian national teams in the tournament. Everyone who comes to the opening will be presented with glowing sticks with the tournament symbols.