This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
A story inspired by the results
The main milestones in the development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur
1932 year. Start of the city
“9 May 1932, I got up early in the morning, dragged ice into the cellar. Then our whole family gathered for breakfast. The sun rose above the Pivanskaya hill. She was clearly visible from the window. Hear the beep - this "Columbus" (steamer) is so welcomed. Only guys came, not a single girl. Who is from Kiev, who is from Odessa, who is from where ... Let's put up tents. The steamship “Ilyich” came to 16: 00, the authorities arrived ... On the next day ... a rally was organized. Cattel (head of construction) spoke about the construction of the city, the shipyard. " Thus, according to the memoirs of Maria Ivanovna Svistunova (Boromotova), a resident of the village of Permskoe, construction began on the country's future defense outpost in the Far East - Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
The city began to build on the site of the village of Perm, which was founded in August 1860, by immigrants from the Perm province.
A year has passed since the day when the first builders of the city landed on the bank of the Amur. During this time, it was possible to build more or less tolerable housing for workers (huts coated with clay, a dugout, barracks), the most necessary social institutions. By this time, 255 hectares of taiga had been grubbed, 13,5 hectares of swamps were drained, 29 km of roads were laid.
12 June 1933 year was laid the first stone in the foundation of the shipyard. And 18 July 1934, the first factory building of the aviation plant was laid.
1936 year. Aviation plant produced the first aircraft
“... Glad to your success. I am sending my greetings to you and to the entire plant collective of workers and engineers. " So the People's Commissar of Heavy Industry GK Ordzhonikidze congratulated on May 1, 1936 the workers of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant with the release of the first aircraft. It was a multipurpose reconnaissance aircraft and R-6 bomber designed by A. N. Tupolev. This is how the production history of one of the most modern and advanced enterprises in our country began, which produces the best military and civil aircraft in the world.
The history of the plant is inextricably linked with almost all the outstanding names of the domestic aircraft industry - A.N. Tupolev, S.A.Ilyushin, A.I. Mikoyan, P.O. Dry.
For more than 80 years of its operation, the company has produced several thousand combat aircraft: one of the most famous aircraft in the world, the MiG-15, and also successfully mastered the outstanding developments of the Sukhoi Design Bureau - aircraft of the SU-7 family. This is the only plant in Russia that produces one- and two-seat modifications of the SU-27 family aircraft.
Today the branch of PJSC "Company Sukhoi" KnAAZ them. Yu. A. Gagarin is a high-tech production of multi-purpose fighters SU-30M2, multi-functional super maneuvering fighters SU-35S, as well as a prospective aviation complex of front-line aviation of the fifth generation T-50.
KNAAZ - the largest aircraft factory in the country for the production of combat aircraft.
1966 year. Opening of the Museum of Fine Arts
Komsomolsk-on-Amur is in many ways an unusual city. This was manifested in the history of its Museum of Fine Arts. By the way, not every city in the Far East, and in the country, has its own museum of fine arts.
In 1965, Moscow artists S. Vitukhnovskaya and Kh. M. Sandler, through the newspapers “Moscow Artist” and “Soviet Culture”, turned to the country's artists with a proposal to create a museum in the City of Youth. And on January 25, the Museum of Fine Arts in Komsomolsk-on-Amur opened its doors to visitors. And by 1974, the museum's funds contained about 1,3 thousand works, collected thanks to artists and museums from all over the country.
Currently, the museum has more than 16 thousand exhibits in the collection. The art of the post-revolutionary period is widely represented; a collection of Russian and foreign industrial graphics is unique, covering a long period from the 1870 to the 1960. A special place is occupied by a rich collection of traditional art of the indigenous peoples of the Amur region - Nanai, Ulchi, Udygei, Negidal, Nivkh, Even, Evenki. Foreign art is represented by works of artists from China, Korea, Japan, the USA and other countries of the world.
The museum conducts purposeful collecting and research work on the art of the Russian Far East and the countries of the Asia-Pacific region, and organizes meetings with artists, art masters, concerts, folklore festivals, exhibitions of children's art.
This year the Museum of Fine Arts of Komsomolsk-on-Amur celebrated its 50-year anniversary.
2013 year. Victory over the elements
In 2013, Komsomolsk-on-Amur was threatened by an unprecedented flood. In the history of the city, which has experienced natural disasters more than once, there was nothing like this. The water level in the Amur rose to 9 m 12 cm. In those August and September days, thousands of Komsomol residents worked on dams to save their hometown.
Employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the military, who participated in the rescue operation, noted that they had never seen such an upsurge of patriotism that was in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. But many of them had dozens of emergency situations in our country and around the world.
334 units of construction equipment were involved in the construction of dams and the creation of temporary protective structures, including 200 dump trucks. About 600 thousand cubic meters were delivered to the protective structures. m of soil. About 1,5 million sandbags were prepared and placed.
2890 people were evacuated from the flooded areas, of which more than 1 thousand people were placed in temporary accommodation centers, which were deployed 26 in the days of the flood. Flood victims received more than 45 thous. Of food rations.
The water element flooded 75 apartment buildings and 1283 individual houses. Over the entire period of the flood, 15 900 Komsomol members were recognized as affected by it.
For almost two months there was a struggle with the elements. And the Komsomol members, with the support of military personnel, fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the government of the country and the region, withstood and won. Almost the entire city and its town-forming enterprises were saved from water. Despite the fact that a significant number of citizens were involved in the flood control, this did not affect the operation of the enterprises. All of them continued to work and produce world-class products, creating modern military equipment to strengthen the country's defense potential. The growth of industrial production in the city in 2013 was 120%.
2015 year. The submarine, built and repaired at the Amur shipyard, was given the honorary name "Komsomolsk-on-Amur"
In July, 2015, the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy Viktor Chirkov, by his order, assigned the diesel-electric submarine of the 877 Varshavyanka project the honorary title of Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
The submarine was built at the Amur Shipyard in 1991. For 2003 year, she performed tasks in the Pacific Navy. In 1997, she participated in international arms exhibitions in Vladivostok, Thailand, and Malaysia. In 2003 year it was transferred for repair in the village of Bolshoy Kamen Primorsky Krai, then - to the Amur shipbuilding plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
29 April 2016 of the year at the completion of the Amur shipbuilding plant, part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation, it was re-launched.
An agreement on the patronage of Komsomolsk-on-Amur over the crew of the submarine was signed between the administration of the city and the command of the Pacific Fleet.
The assignment of the name Komsomolsk-on-Amur to the warship is symbolic. Komsomolsk-on-Amur has been guarding the country for 84 years. During this time, its inhabitants have built thousands of combat aircraft, hundreds of warships, and produced other defense products. Over 80 years of its history, the Amur Shipyard has produced more than 300 units of ships for various purposes, of which about 200 are for the Navy, has mastered the production of three dozen types of combat and civil ships. Largely thanks to the shipyard, Komsomolsk-on-Amur gained fame as a recognized industrial center of the Far East.