This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
And take, and multiply
Two popular questions for a banking specialist
Regardless of the various economic conditions, the business must exist. And not only to exist, but also to develop, to make a profit, because what kind of business is it, if it only damages from it? And the first assistant of any businessman, of course, are banks. Here you can not only take a loan for the development of your business, but also save money and even increase it.
"New enterprises are opened every day, most of them are, of course, small businesses," says Alexander Paramonov, adviser to the chairman of the board, director of the retail business bank. - I am often asked the question: what kind of loan for small business development is best to take. I answer it already without hesitation. Especially for small businesses in the Asia-Pacific Bank developed a line of credit products, "Micro-Light." Than these loans are special. Well, firstly, they are considered as soon as possible, maximum up to three working days. Secondly, the package of documents is minimal. Thirdly, the bank fits each client individually. Loans are issued to an individual who is the owner of the business and, as a rule, are given out in cash. There are no credit commissions, and the system of interest rate discounts, the possibility of early repayment and convenient credit terms (from 3 months to 10 years) are the undoubted advantages of the product.
What is included in this line:
1. Credit "Micro-light." Is provided for any purpose. The amount to 5 million rubles for a period of 13 months to 5 years.
2. Credit "Micro-light Auto". Provided for car purchase. Amount to 3 million rubles. Term from 3 months to 5 years.
3. Credit "Micro-Light Business Mortgage". It can be used to buy or construct a property. If you mortgage commercial real estate, the loan amount can reach 10 million rubles. The period is from 13 months to 10 years.
How to place
- The second question, which is not rarely addressed to me, is how to allocate available funds, - says Alexander Paramonov. - And, most importantly, what to do if the amount that is required to be placed is greater than the state guarantees on insurance? In this case, I advise you to take a closer look at investment deposits of ATB Bank, the safety of which is guaranteed by the country's largest independent insurance companies. This will not only give you a guarantee of high profitability of your savings, but also reliably protect your finances. The most popular deposits of the Asia-Pacific Bank are "Manage", "Nakapi", "Save", "Future", "Universal", "Investment" and seasonal "Contribution of Katyusha". To our clients we always offer the most attractive conditions, that's why millions of clients trust the Asia-Pacific Bank for more than 25 years.
As for individuals, there are a number of interesting loans here:
- "SIMPLY 15". The sums are offered small, maximum for a year, but they will quickly solve the most pressing issues: pay for rest or treatment, buy appliances, etc. The loan rate is low, the conditions and speed of consideration of the application are simple. To take it is not necessary to go into the office, you can all arrange on the site.
- "Make an 9". The loan is designed for larger customer requests.
- "Affordable plus." This loan combines the advantages of both credit and credit card: its users can withdraw money from ATMs or pay for purchases in stores without paying, while paying only for the amount they actually used and only for the time during which the funds were not available account.
The Asian-Pacific Bank (PAO) - the largest private bank in Siberia and the Far East, was founded in 1992 year. ATB provides a full range of banking products and services for individuals and legal entities. The branch network of ATB includes 208 units in 109 settlements in 18 regions of the country. The head office of the bank is located in Blagoveshchensk (Amur Region).
According to data on 01.04.2017 on the size of net assets, ATB is ranked 54 in the ranking of the largest Russian banks Interfax-100. According to data at 01.05.2017, ATB's own capital is 13,1 billion rubles, net assets - 111,7 billion rubles. The General License No. 1810 for banking operations was issued by the Bank of Russia on 4 August 2015. ATB is a part of the Deposit Insurance System.