This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Ready to provide Ukrainians with work and land
- It is known that many residents of the DFO regions are ready to invite residents of the Crimea to their place. And if we talk about the resettlement of the inhabitants of the peninsula to the Far East, how much does this coincide with the interests of the authorities of the macroregion?
- If Ukrainians want to move to the Far East, they will certainly need to create conditions ...
- For my part, I declare that we are ready to provide Ukrainians with both jobs and land. There is a lot of land in the Far East - it's a quarter, if not a third of the country's territory, where not so many people live. So we only welcome the relocation of residents of Ukraine.
- It is already known that the Crimea will become a subsidized region within Russia. Is there any concern that the financing of the peninsula will take some of the money from the regions of the Far Eastern Federal District?
- It's hard for me to appreciate it now. However, I do not think that there will be problems. The President defined the development of the Far East as a priority national task of the 21st century, relevant, including in connection with the active development of the countries of the Asia-Pacific region. There are all possibilities for further development of the region, so I do not think that the federal authorities will refuse this task.
- Have you ever been to the Crimea?
- Yes, in my childhood I spent almost every year in the Crimea with my parents. Therefore, with this territory, I have very warm memories.