This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Hectare - and then?
What the recipients of "hectares" want from the authorities and vice versa
Last week, a meeting of the authorities and recipients of the "Far Eastern hectare" was held in the administration of the Khabarovsk region. The event was not for the media, I learned about it only because he himself is known to be a "hectare". Present were Grigory Smolyak from Minsk region, Alexander Yats from the district administration, the regional minister-commissioner for "hectare" Natalia Yakutina, Andrey Primak from the Ministry of Investment and Land and Property Policy, representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Natural Resources. The conversation turned out to be interesting.
Dmitry ShcherbakovEditor in Chief EastRussia
Everyone who follows the topic knows perfectly well: now about 12 thousand applications for "hectare" for the Khabarovsk Territory (and 2,5 thousand issued), 80 thousand for the Far East. The authorities last ten days (that's just today's example) Are intensively discussing how cool that in the Far Eastern Federal District there are about 45 places of a compact cluster of 50-300 applications - they say, they are embryos of future new settlements, and, of course, roads and power lines must be pulled up to them (although the obligation to do so in the law about the "hectare" is not directly fixed).
This is what is broadcast to the masses.
Meanwhile, the masses have the right to determine for a whole year since the registration of the “hectare” what the land will be used for. And more than half of the applications go without the intended type of permitted use. And this entails one problem.
Very clearly stated her representative of the Ministry of Investment and land and property policy of the province.
More than 600 of land plots was selected at the point closest to Khabarovsk on the federal highway to Vladivostok, said Andrei Primak. Two more areas of the cluster of applications are at the Petropavlovsk lake. "But there almost 70% of the recipients of" hectare "are not defined, for which it is needed. We, as the government of the region and the administration of the region, should think further about how to help people to master "hectares". This is very difficult, if we see that it is not clear why the site was taken. For example, there are 500 plots. More than 400 of them - it is not clear why, 10 for housing construction, the rest - for agriculture. Do you need electricity there? Roads? Gas? The desire is to determine as quickly as possible what you need a site for. Depending on this, the infrastructure will be provided. The Krai government is already planning money to help these three territories, but we need to understand that roads and electricity are needed there. While we do not understand ", - explained the official.
Communication with the recipients of "hectares" began by asking whether among them there are future neighbors.
- There are two plots nearby, according to 3 and 4 ha, next to Svechino. And our 2. Total 9. There are a lot of sites. But we do not know all, "the assembled people began to respond. "We took in general for agricultural production, and woodworking. We have it, in Khabarovsk, we have machines. To build a workshop there, to start production. But I do not know. I think it is necessary to make a compact settlement there as it were. In Svechino I know how it is. So that everyone who took the plots should deal with the plots. To take a loan, you need to understand how there will be a road, at least gravel. Because a couple of kilometers from Svechino - there is asphalt, and then breaks off, and there is just a tractor road. Now spring will come, you will not get by on a car, - one of the "hectares" began to explain.
- And how many kilometers from the "gravel" to your site? Grigory Smolyak asked.
- One and a half kilometers. We were in winter, - there was one answer.
- I walked four kilometers in the winter, - was another.
- Yesterday I tried to drive there, and tried in the winter. I have an SUV. In the winter I tried to drive, it did not work out. Yesterday I went there specially, drove 42 km. There puddles on 25 meters. Everything included what could have been. There a puddle of meters 30 on 30, logs stick out. I turned around and left. When will I get to this site? Never! They say they can go there only in dry dry weather, - was the third answer.
On the question of what people were guided by, choosing the site, the answers are simple: we looked at the map, there was a road next to each other.
- We expect that the state will help us. It is not necessary to each asphalt, but at least the general. There are just trees, fields.
Then the discussion began as to how much cadastral work costs - "carrying out on the terrain" (this, roughly speaking, angular pegs to drive) or land surveying. Andrei Primak said: from 4 thousand rubles a plot, if a collective application, then we can agree to 20 thousand for 10 people. "Well, it's great!" - said "hectare". "In any case, further you will need to make a new design plan and have your sites somehow redistributed so that there are roads. So now, maybe, and do not need a surveyor: GPS-receivers are enough. The main thing is for you and your neighbors to determine that this is your border, you need to interact with each other, "the official continued.
According to him, the region is looking for funds to bring the transport arteries: the kilometer of the road 5 category costs 14,6 million rubles. Works on the construction of roads must begin by summer.
Another "hectare" said that he took a hectare in Krasnoznamenka - in 1 km from the road. "Did you go to the site once?" Asked Grigory Smolyak. "They tried," she laughed.
About the site with the road and light, only one recipient of the "hectare" from about 50, who participated in the meeting, reported.
On electricity, some "hectares" applied to the DRSC for the connection of 15 KW. "At the moment, ri statements. Do you understand that we will not pull the line for you? For 15 days, wait for the refusal. Imagine you the cost, 2 million rubles. And higher, "they said.
"We were offered three to take 1 KW for 1000 rubles. And they need 100 there, "another recipient of the" hectare "told.
Here I took the floor and. Head of the Khabarovsk district Alexander Yats. He said that according to preliminary calculations, it is necessary for the construction of infrastructure to places of compact accumulation of applications: for overhead lines - 140 million rubles. on 20 km of the road of the 4 category - another 600 million rubles. “It is clear that this is all you need to train serious intentions. Not that you are undecided. You need to convince you that there is support and you need to make a decision faster, ”he said.
But people have one problem: how to organize meetings between future neighbors. Local authorities do not distribute the personal data of the recipients of "hectares". But they promised to help organize gatherings in places of compact congestion of applications. They will ring up, schedule a meeting place, in general, do what they should.
But this is the place of mass congestion, which now recognize 50 applications and more. And if there are fewer applications near 10?
Neighbors on the island.