This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"The economic effect is already noticeable"
Victor MurzintsevMinister of Housing and Communal Services and Energy of the Kamchatka Territory
- Viktor Yuryevich, a number of investment projects are planned to be implemented in the Kamchatka Territory. Is the Kamchatka energy system ready for the emergence of new consumers?
- If we talk in general about the energy system of Kamchatka, then today it is an overabundance. In other words, the amount of generated electricity at generating stations exceeds its consumption by almost 2 times. This is due to the fact that feeding centers (substations) were built in the last century and were calculated from the calculation of consumption for that period without taking into account the forecast indicators. Currently, these substations are not enough, it is necessary to build new ones.
- It turns out that there is a resource?
- Currently, the creation of areas on the peninsula of priority social and economic development is actively discussed. This port complex "Kamchatka", tourist and recreational cluster "Paratunka" and the agro-industrial park "Nagorno". Will it be possible to specifically provide them with electricity?
- For those projects that we took to the Far East-2014 investment forum, we have enough power. For example, TACER "Kamchatka", planned for construction in the southern part of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, we can provide electricity from the CHP-1. The same applies to TACER "Paratunka", the implementation of which provides for the construction of a PS at 35 kW. That is, we have enough electricity. It is necessary to ensure the construction of infrastructure.
- Victor Y., here you are talking about the development of the energy system of the Kamchatka Territory, and whether there is in this field of investment projects - already implemented or planned for implementation?
- And foreign investors are not interested in renewable energy sources in Kamchatka?
- Representatives of Japan are actively involved in this work today. In March of this year, a declaration of intent and a memorandum of understanding for the construction of a wind power station in the village of Ust-Kamchatsk were signed between the government of Kamchatka Krai, JSC RAO Energy Systems of the East, NEDO (Japan), Mitsui (Japan), Komai (Japan) 900 kW. Today we are ready to cooperate in this direction with other countries of the Asia-Pacific region, for example, with Korea or China.
- What is the result you expect to receive from the implementation of renewable energy projects?