This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The Far East as an experimental site
About the Professional Community "Directory", the main tasks of Far Eastern personnel and management policy, on improving the efficiency of public assets management, told the "EastRussia" correspondent the head of the "Directory" Vladislav Fedotov
- Indeed, the “Professional Community“ Directory ”has been around for almost 3 of the year. It was created in accordance with 22.06.2013 Collaboration Agreement between ASI and the Federal Property Management Agency. Today, the Association brings together more than 600 professionals, one third of whom are elected to the boards of directors and audit commissions of companies with state participation.
I officially accepted the case in February, it is always difficult to judge the work of your predecessors, whose witness you were not. I can reliably speak only about what is happening now and what exactly will happen in the near future. In my opinion, we have a fairly strong team, in three months we have restarted many processes, formed a new composition of the Board, and intensified work on a number of areas. For example, we work Together with SC "Rosatom", RVC and other partners On the management of the results of intellectual activity, commercialization and their protection, The role of enterprise management bodies in these processes.
The Association is also the developer of the project of the professional standard “Member of the collegial management body”. The draft standard has been submitted to the Ministry of Labor of Russia; its public discussion will begin in the summer. I hope that in the fall I can report on his approval. With colleagues from the Federal Property Management Agency, we are actively discussing the need to develop competitive selection mechanisms for the positions of general directors - the sole executive bodies of companies with state participation.
We recently returned from the Yalta International Economic Forum, where we organized two round tables and a business breakfast, discussed the staffing agenda, development issues of the territory, the development strategy of the CFA. The results will be brought together and offers are presented President and Government of the Russian Federation.
The plans are to create a single information space for all participants in the process of managing state property. A qualification assessment system is being developed, an educational module is being developed. There are many tasks. And we systematically move towards their achievement.
- Please tell us in more detail what kind of module it is. And what caused the need for its development.
- The development of such a module is extremely important, although this process is not fast. Public corporations in terms of scale, quality of corporate governance and remuneration for independent directors are very heterogeneous. This is a conditional "Gazprom" and conditional "State Farm. IN AND. Lenin ". Therefore, the level of independent directors can vary greatly.
We have gathered around ourselves a fairly strong pool of experts, excellent methodologists and practitioners, they are able to equalize this difference, improve the professional level of directors in the fields that are necessary for a particular position held. This required level is set by the professional standard, of which I have already spoken. Describe the necessary level of competencies and form a pool of experts is not enough, so we are forming a modular educational program, each unit of which would help to master the chosen direction. The educational modules, from the part, will be thematically correspond to the information channels of the community on our portal directorium.pro, and the main role in filling the curriculum with content will belong to the leaders of these channels and industry curators, as we now see it.
- Existing educational institutions, vocational training is not enough?
- Of course, the market already has some suggestions on the profile of training independent directors. But the shortage of professional staff is still acutely felt. We are striving to ensure the competitiveness of the educational product, including unique types of educational activity, as it will enable students to attract not only the achievement of the declared educational results, but also exercises that previously did not occur in the corporate education market.
More specifically, now we are developing a module for the development of non-cognitive skills in partnership with the organization of a business far from the world, but for several decades already engaged in ensuring the competitiveness of our country in global markets. Together with the FreeMotion communication agency on the basis of the Cosmonaut Training Center, we are preparing a project "PSI-TECHNOLOGY" for the members of the boards of directors. The combination of long-term global research programs in the field of cosmonautics and the best techniques and technologies in business will allow for more efficient activity in the state of uncertainty / lack of information, teach you how to react quickly to crisis situations and manage stressful conditions. The project is based on unique developments that are closed for mass use. And it is a component module of the upcoming big program for the members of the Board of Directors on the basis of the draft of the professional standard "Member of the collegiate management body".
Of course, this module concerns the development of only so-called “soft” skills (soft skills), and the whole program will include a large number of professional competencies (hard skills), for example, the module Internal Control, Audit, Risk Management, module Strategic planning ”, the module“ Corporate Legislation and Shareholder Law ”and others. The module“ Human Resource Management ”, for example, will reveal not only the conservative skills commonly affected in any HR programs, but also the development of modern progressive technologies such as those approved in the framework of Of open selectionconducted by ASI and of the Far Eastern Challenge Project.
Anna Akparova, Assistant to the Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation - Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Far Eastern Federal District Yury Trutnev, participant of the Far Eastern Challenge project 2013:
"At one time this project changed my life, I myself participated in the selection," said Anna Akparova, the assistant to the Plenipotentiary of the President of Russia in the Far Eastern Federal District, commenting on the decision taken to use the methodological experience of the Far Eastern Challenge project within the framework of the program for members of the Board of Directors. - The aim of the project is to select, evaluate and create a reserve of management personnel in the Far Eastern Federal District.
Today, it is necessary to form in the professional and public environment confidence in the authorities, popularize measures aimed at increasing the investment attractiveness of the Far East, creating sustainable public opinion about the honesty and transparency of the selection criteria for key positions and the soundness of personnel decisions.
To implement the methodology, a multi-stage filter has been developed: first, candidates go through an online stage, which allows you to immediately discard the inappropriate ones. This is followed by group and individual stages, where candidates undergo duplicate interviews with a group of experts, thereby increasing the relevance of the assessment. The system allows you to expand the process of open selection of applicants based on the competency cards of the employees you are looking for and to provide a process of multistage comparison with them of the flow of candidates with the involvement of highly professional experts for the most accurate assessment of candidates.
If we depart from the methodology and say in fact ... It is well known that many people throughout Russia criticize the government, officials. This has become almost a public norm. And so, such a project was made that anyone who wants to become, for example, a vice-governor, can go to the site, register and openly implement his wish, realize everything he once said. And I really want to see as many talented and highly professional people as possible ready to realize what was planned exactly in the Far East. The same approach can and should be used for large companies, including those with state participation "
In addition to training professional managers at the next stage, we plan the formation and additional training of teams, as the market is increasingly forming a request for the ability to work in a team, including on the boards of directors.
The educational program described by me will be involved in conjunction with other activities of the “Directory” Association in order to achieve a synergistic effect. For example, certification of independent directors ".
- You voiced several tasks and existing problems. Nevertheless, can you identify the main goal for which there is an Association? How can you characterize the economic efficiency and transparency of the management system in the regions of the Far East in comparison with other Russian regions?
- Our main goal is to increase the efficiency of property management, including state assets, including through the development of existing and creation of new corporate governance mechanisms, one of which is the institution of independent directors. All our tasks are formulated precisely on the basis of these goals.
The second part of the question will be better answered by the expert of the Association, public figure and businessman Alexander Monastyrev.
Alexander Monastyrev: “On the example of Primorsky Krai, the effectiveness of the project management is clearly visible, the region has created an independent executive body - the Project Management Department. In almost all other Russian regions, project management is applied only to the implementation of individual initiatives. The advantage of the project approach is that it allows you to assign personal responsibility to everyone and streamline the current work, which makes it more transparent.
For me, as the secretary of the Public Expert Council for Economic Policy of Primorsky Krai, increasing the investment attractiveness of Primorye is a priority task and directly affects the economic efficiency of the management system in the region. Sessions of the public council are held with the participation of the Primorsky Territory Investment Agency and the business community. The investment climate is created for entrepreneurs, and for us it is extremely important to take into account the wishes of business, make them into action plans or road maps.
- Another large-scale activity of the partnership is to increase the investment attractiveness of large Russian enterprises. Tell me more. Perhaps there were examples of successful work with enterprises?
- Today a multi-level approach is needed, taking into account the social structure and drastically changing the mechanisms of corporate governance, industry-specific measures are not suitable for territorial development. The state has created a fairly large number of tools to support the cluster development of territories. This program and the creation of industrial parks, and the SEZ, and TOR. As part of the implementation of regional strategies to improve the investment climate, as is well known, more than once attempts have been made to create sectoral agglomerations.
In this case, successful examples of the unit. ASI recently assessed regional investment strategies, Which describes the minimum set of conditions for working with investors. And many of the strategies turned out to be irrelevant, even "here and now." For example, the already developed or near-depleted deposits are still promising. The specification of the action plan is one of the weakest aspects of regional strategies.
According to the ASI, the most advanced are those regions where the strategy links investment objectives not only with training, but also with concepts of urban space development, leisure and cultural spheres.
Deputy Director of the Department for Ensuring the Implementation of Investment Projects of the Ministry of the East Development of Russia Demis Eminov
“We are trying to find a mechanism when the work of the company, especially a large anchor resident in the PDA, did not conflict with the interests of the corporation for the development of this very territory. Project management and the inclusion of representatives of a company on the board of directors, residents and the board of directors of a company managing this territory are also possible. In our opinion, such a mechanism will allow minimizing risks to different companies in time for development, accurately hear each other, accurately possess information on the territory in which the corporation is going to develop, in which residents are going to develop and such a complex will, in our opinion, allow to achieve positive results. ”
In my opinion, it is possible and necessary to include in Road maps of the event On cluster development. About this, by the way, we They spoke also in Yalta - Territories, in fact, are complex living organisms, for successful development in the face of growing competition for resources, it is necessary to develop them comprehensively. The topic is ripe: we need to consider the use of corporate governance mechanisms, in particular, the implementation of independent directors with boards of directors of "anchor" for the territorial agglomerations of enterprises, with the aim of improving the forms of supporting the development of the territories.
- According to the results of the competition for presidential grants, which ended in December, the Institute for Social, Economic and Political Studies allocated a grant to the “Directory” Association for the development and testing of methods for evaluating enterprises with state participation in terms of financial and economic performance. Tell me more about it, please.
- Yes, the Association implements the socially significant project “Rating Directory - Developing and approving a rating (evaluation) methodology for enterprises with state participation according to financial and economic performance indicators”, implemented in accordance with the grant direction (ed. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin No. 79-rp from 01.04.2015.). The rating results will increase the transparency of companies with state participation, it will be easier to track their effectiveness. “Directory”, in my opinion, should act, on the one hand, as a conductor between the state and the professional community, on the other hand, as an instrument of broad professional consulting for the professional market and the state.
We also plan to test the rating at the enterprises of the Far East, after conducting an analysis of the socio-economic and socio-cultural status of the region, in order to assess the impact of the conditions of activity of enterprises on the assessment of their financial and economic efficiency. This is provided directly by the schedule of the project. And, by the way, the results of testing, I hope, we will be able to present in September at Eastern Economic Forum, and the presentation of the first results of the development and verification of the rating methodology will be briefly disclosed within SPIEF 2016.
- At the recent strategic session on technological leadership and management of rights to the results of intellectual activity, you noted that the entry of Russian high-tech companies to international markets entails the solution of issues of patenting our technologies abroad. How seriously do you assess the risk of their unauthorized use and challenge when Russia enters the markets of the Asia-Pacific countries?
- I believe that any market is competitive and there is no point in relying on concessions from other players. For example, experience of colleagues from the CG "Nexia Pacioli" in the field of protection of technologies and products of Rosatom State Corporation Abroad, in which the patent activity of competitors was studied, says that companies from China, South Korea and other Asian countries are pursuing a very aggressive patent policy, trying to “stake out” as many markets as possible.
It must be borne in mind that increasingly we have to quite toughly fight for the markets of third countries with companies from the APR. Therefore, I believe that the issue of the legal protection of our technologies needs to be addressed now, in advance, and not when we are faced with the problem of violation of our rights or, even worse, the impossibility of entering the market due to the fact that we did not bother with the issue of technology desired country.