This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Andrey Klimov: Enterprises will work stably - there will be a highly paid job
The head of Komsomolsk-on-Amur spoke about how the city participated in the formation of a comprehensive development plan, what happens at the city sites of the TOSER "Komsomolsk" and what measures are implemented by the municipal government to attract investors
- Andrei Viktorovich, a comprehensive development plan for Komsomolsk-on-Amur, adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation, includes the construction of a number of very specific social facilities in the city. Tell me how the choice was made, why exactly these objects are included?
- repelled solely from real needs. We worked closely with the Deputy Chairman of the Government - the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the country for the DFO Yury Petrovich Trutnev, with the Ministry for the Development of the Far East, with the regional government. A special sociological survey was conducted, which helped to better understand the expectations of our residents.
- In terms of two large sections - one is devoted to the organizational measures of integrated socio-economic development, the second - the development of urban infrastructure. Which is more important for the city?
- You know, everything is important. And still, I would particularly focus on the first section, most of which are devoted to the development of our industrial base, ensuring stable loading of our leading enterprises, their technical re-equipment, equipping with modern equipment, creating conditions for joint work of small and medium-sized businesses with city-forming enterprises. Here everything is simple - our industrial giants will work stably: people will have an interesting, highly paid job. And this is the most important thing.
Therefore, the implementation of all the points of this part of the plan is under special control. This also applies to the localization program in TOSED Komsomolsk for the production of components for aircraft and ships, and measures for the stable operation of the only metallurgical plant Amurstal in the Far East, and for the technical re-equipment of the shipbuilding plant, creating in Komsomolsk certification and testing center.
- This includes the item on the implementation of the pilot project "Development of engineering education"?
- And this, of course. And in this direction we have been working for several years already. Quite recently, in June, the third Far Eastern Congress of Engineers "Science - Engineer - Industry" was held. Participants of the congress discussed the development of engineering education, the creation of high-tech industries, the formation of a supporting university in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. In addition, within the framework of the Congress there has already become a traditionally scientific battle Science Slam. Schoolchildren of the Khabarovsk Territory presented their scientific developments this time. By the way, there is an item in the Comprehensive Plan that our Congress will now take place in the format of an all-Russian event. The preparatory work for this is already underway.
Our technical university is becoming a center for training engineering personnel not only for Komsomolsk, but also for the entire Khabarovsk Territory. The first regional engineering center in the Far East will also appear here. He will be profiled on the study and practical testing of innovative materials and technologies, conduct technical audits of enterprises, engage in computer engineering, including the development of control programs for machine tools. The staff will be formed mainly at the expense of undergraduate and graduate students of the university. 100 million rubles will be allocated from the federal budget for the creation of the center.
And on the basis of the governor's aircraft building lyceum, the creation of an interregional center of competence began. Almost 500 million rubles will be allocated for the development of its material and technical base.
Well, we should add to this that the design and estimate documentation for the creation of an engineering school in the city is completely ready, and we plan to begin preparatory work on its construction already this year.
- There is another interesting point in the plan, we are talking about the formation of the Komsomolsky tourist and recreational cluster.
- The point is really interesting, and the right one, after all, from such an angle - Komsomolsk as a tourist center - nobody looked at our city before. But we have the potential for this, and we are working to implement it.
The project involves the creation of five subclusters on the territory of the city and in its environs in the period from 2016 to 2020. It is planned to create more than ten facilities, among them - a water tourism center, a water park, a sightseeing ground at an aircraft factory, a hotel and ethnographic complex, an exhibition and entertainment center "PROsamolety", a year-round ski resort.
The total planned amount of funding for the Komsomolsky shopping and entertainment complex is almost 5 billion rubles. Of these, funds from the federal budget are more than 900 million rubles, funds from the consolidated budget of the Khabarovsk Territory are about 300 million rubles. The main source of financing is private investment. Therefore, the implementation of the project is possible only with the cooperation of state and municipal authorities and private investors.
- How is the preparation for the construction of infrastructure, for which the plan provides for the allocation of 62,9 billion rubles?
- The construction of an underground water intake is nearing completion, and a tender for the development of design estimates for the reconstruction of the school and kindergarten in the municipality of Parus has been started. As I have already said, this year will begin work on the construction of an engineering school. Development of design estimates for the construction of a children's medical complex is under way, a plot of land has been prepared where the Palace of Sport will be erected. Technical tasks are being prepared for the reconstruction and overhaul of the main city highways. An open regional competition for the development of an architectural and town-planning concept for the development of the administrative and public center of the city and the embankment of the Amur River was announced. And so it is meaningful to speak literally on all points of the plan.
- A special line in the integrated plan is the creation of the infrastructure for the Komsomolsk TASED - over 1,2 billion rubles are allocated for these purposes. TOSED has been around for a year - what is happening at the sites now?
- The city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur includes two TOSER Komsomolsk sites, one of which, Amurlitmash, is fully provided with all the necessary infrastructure. The second site, Parus, requires the construction of a branch of a high-pressure gas pipeline, a highway, and a housing complex for residents of resident enterprises. The city administration has already completed a territory planning project to provide the engineering infrastructure for the land plot intended for the construction of 60 thousand square meters. m housing. The work on the general gas supply scheme of the city, which provides for the construction of a gas pipeline to the Parus site, has been completed. In addition, together with the JSC "Development Corporation of the Khabarovsk Territory", the issue of building an industrial park for potential residents on the territory of this site is being worked out.
- TOSER "Komsomolsk" is primarily seen as a platform for businesses engaged in high-tech production. And this is not accidental, the city is positioned as the industrial and engineering capital of the east of Russia. How do you think the real demand from investors confirms these expectations?
- The first resident of TOSED, Epsilon-2, plans to manufacture exactly in this logic. The company plans to produce parts for the aircraft industry. At the stage of signing an agreement with LLC Management Company IP Amurlitmash and LLC Komsomolsk Machine-Building Plant. These are enterprises of the engineering industry. Also, LLC “Sinotrak”, which intends to organize the assembly production of trucks, and LLC “Lobnensky Elevator Plant”, also announced their intention to become residents of TOSED.
At the same time, the specialization of TOSER residents is not limited to production projects. The operating resident "Trade House" Yukon "is engaged in fish processing. The company Karbon LLC announced a project for the processing of solid domestic waste by rapid pyrolysis. An application from the Komsomol meat-packing plant is under consideration.
In addition, the possibility of expanding the boundaries of the TKSER "Komsomolsk" and including the agro-industrial cluster created by the city is being considered. At the new site, uniting farmland and processing enterprises with an area of more than 90 ha, it is planned to house four residents: a hothouse agrocomplex, a dairy plant, a meat processing plant, an agricultural enterprise for growing potatoes and vegetables. The planned volume of investments is about 1 billion rubles.
- The creation of TOSER is not only the successful development of business, production, but also one of the ways to improve the quality of people's lives.
- For us, TASED is primarily a mechanism for improving the quality of life of citizens, creating favorable and comfortable living conditions for them. This is laid down in the very name of TASED - this is the territory of advanced socio-economic development.
- Much in the development of the city, attracting investment in it depends on what steps are taken by local authorities?
- Of course. We understand that in order for the business to invest and develop in Komsomolsk, it is necessary to make the conditions as profitable and comfortable as possible. Therefore, recently the city administration has taken a number of steps to improve the business climate: an investment promotion and business development standard has been introduced and the regulatory impact assessment institution has been introduced; adopted an investment declaration and a program to increase investment attractiveness; The Agency for Investment and Development was established; a provision on the collateral fund was developed; A specialized investment site operates; we have started implementing projects of municipal-private partnership.
Local governments promote the expansion of participation of small and medium-sized businesses in procurement from large companies, increasing the availability of financial resources, attracting business people of the city to participate in TOSED projects.
I am sure that all this will make the business in Komsomolsk-on-Amur even more attractive, affordable and prestigious. And our city - strong, powerful, prosperous, attractive for investment, convenient for life!