This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Alexander Levintal: "We have already received proposals for TOP"
EAO sums up the results of the Eastern Economic Forum
What investors are waiting for the Jewish Autonomous Region - EastRussia was told by the head of the EAO Alexander Levintal.
- Alexander Borisovich, how productive for the Jewish Autonomous Region was the Eastern Economic Forum (WEF)?
- At the Eastern Economic Forum, we signed an Agreement on Cooperation with the Industrial Development Fund. The essence of it is that the EAO government will assist the Fund in the search, formation, implementation and promotion of promising projects in the region.
An agreement was signed on cooperation in the field of economic and social development of the Jewish Autonomous Region with the Pacific Investment Group, which provides consulting services and deals with attracting investments, as well as promoting the image of the Far East in general and its individual territories. As part of the agreement, we will work together to promote the projects of the Jewish Autonomous Region.
At the WEF, we also met with the governor of Heilongjiang Province, Lu Hao, and discussed cooperation in the fields of transport and logistics, agriculture, and timber processing.
- What projects presented by the region caused the greatest interest in the forum?
- Special attention was paid to projects on the development of graphite deposits in the Oktyabrsky district and the presentation of the Kimkano-Sutarsky ore mining and processing enterprise. We presented the Kuldur sanatoria and resort complex on the first day, and, unfortunately, due to the organizational moments of the listeners, it was not enough. Such projects should be presented in the target audiences. We prepared a presentation worthy, the effect will not be lost. Together with representatives of Rosturizm and the Ministry of Health, we will work to attract investors to the project. "Kuldur" is a very interesting place, and the water there is unique.
TOR "Amuro-Hinganskaya" (A bridge area where several industrial parks are planned to be located - a logistics park, an industrial soybean processing plant, an industrial park for assembly plants - an author's note) also arouses interest, those who wished already approached, they were interested in the choice of sites for assembly production near the Nizhneleninskoe-Tongjiang bridge. The interest is caused by the neighborhood with China, and the bridge under construction and TOR create good conditions for attracting investment.
In the field of agriculture, I spoke with several Chinese representatives, including the governor of Heilongjiang Province. In the days of the WEF in Birobidzhan, an agricultural fair was held, where 40 companies from China discussed specific projects on cooperation in the field of livestock and crop production, including an interesting project for the construction of a plant for deep processing of soybeansThe plant is planned to be constructed within the framework of the proposed TOR "Amuro-Khinganskaya" - author's note.).
- Companies interested in the Russian territories, Russian or Chinese?
- These are both Russian and Chinese companies. Only a month ago, we submitted documents for the creation of the TDF Amur-Khinganskaya to the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East. As soon as the projects pass the first stage of consideration, we will actively begin to popularize them. However, we have already received two or three proposals for assembly plants, for electrical equipment, for TOR.
- What kind of investor are you waiting for?
- Depends on the company. So, the main investor of the company “Dalgrafit” is LLC “Magnezit Group”. The company is ready to take co-investors who will buy their products in order to create favorable conditions for themselves and investors. They are looking for consumers who will invest in the development of the company, and are interested in Japanese and Korean investors. In the near future, we will make a presentation in Korea. Negotiations with the Japanese side have already been conducted.
We plan to enter the automotive companies that deal with cars of the future, and through them we will try to find investors. A motley company comes to the region, and we need to look for an investor in a targeted way. Then there will be higher efficiency. And the fact that the interest in the project is huge, no doubt, since there are no such deposits (both in concentration and quality) in the world.
The Jewish Autonomous Region is a unique region in the Far East. Investors are interested in compact areas, where there is minimal infrastructure costs, but high potential. EAO such is. For example, in the Khabarovsk Territory, the deposits are located thousands of kilometers from the railway, in our case the Kimkano-Sutarsky GOK is located right on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
- At what stage is the construction of the bridge Nizhneleninskoe-Tongjiang?
- The company "Rubicon" - the customer of the bridge - is preparing the near-surface area, quarries. Until the end of September, dump trucks should go to clear the site. And in September - October a contract will be signed with the general contractor, who will complete this bridge. The Chinese, for their part, are approaching our shore. I think that if we have a powerful contractor, we can finish the work in a year and a half.