This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
To treat frownful Komsomol members hurrying to work in the morning, yogurt? No problem!
Poems with a guitar on the street or sing the favorite Komsomolsk-on-Amur in social networks? We can! And also a courtyard competition and many other flash mobs and projects. And about each event - a video report, the release of which, without exaggeration, is eagerly awaited by the whole Komsomolsk-on-Amur. All this is the “Creative Team” (2key), which united the youth of the City of Youth under the motto “We live here!”. The leader, initiator and main ideological inspirer of the project, Ilya Serykh, told us about the project and the Komsomol youth.
- Ilya, how did you come up with the idea to create the project "2key"?
- At the aircraft factory. Gagarin (a branch of PJSC "Company Sukhoi"), where I work, all kinds of events for young workers are held constantly. That's where the idea arose to go "beyond the fence" and organize a team of active young residents of our city and, using the existing experience, to form a pool of interesting events, projects, as well as a positive information field, using the potential of beginning bloggers in social networks. So this spring and appeared "Creative Team", it is also "2key".
"Who goes into it?"
- “2key” includes all active and enterprising young employees of enterprises and organizations, students and schoolchildren.
- What projects have been implemented? What is their essence?
- We have started work in social networks, regularly shoot positive videos and put them on channels in YouTube, Instagram. They held a city festival of office games and entertainment, a championship in paintball. We do everything to make people smile more often.
- What's in the plans for the future?
- A number of events are planned, the most important of which will be the INSTANTITY Conference on Social Networks, which will be held in Komsomolsk-on-Amur 25 – 26 in November 2016 of the year.